Should Kurtis Wolfe get a Prince Albert?

BabyBoomer
This topic is 1992 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does a qualified surgeon insert the PA, or is this done by a back-door operator? Does anybody know? I imagine it is a risky operation that involves heavy bleeding.

Here is the answer to your question plus more than most people would ever want to know -

https://info.painfulpleasures.com/blogs/what-prince-albert-piercing-how-does-it-work

sec_9351193.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=644%2C338

prince-albert-illo.png?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C328

Edited by coriolis888

If doing something to your body like that is put into the forum of public opinion, don't believe the polls! I would say that you want one, so go ahead and get one, but be sure to update your info, as I wouldn't want to be around that, or worse, watch you take it out! By the way, what do you think the long deceased original Prince Albert would think about this decoration forever taking his namesake? :eek: :p

I keep wondering if in the bowels of some Windsor Castle Museum there’s Al’s Original jewelry!

Guest MikeThomas

Yes.... the whole process should be live-streamed. Maybe PPV.

There was a very hot video of KW away on a gay biker weekend, probably Northern California, where he was tied down spreadeagle on the ground. I think it was Fort Troff related. Anyone else see it? It was taken down very quickly.

Not to change the subject but reading this thread reminded me - this past summer I saw a guy at the beach with a piercing in the most bizarre place. I'm not even sure if there's a name for it but the only way you could see it was from behind if he spread his legs way apart and bent way over (naked of course). Didn't find it totally gross, kind of interesting but why bother if so few people will ever know its there?

Not to change the subject but reading this thread reminded me - this past summer I saw a guy at the beach with a piercing in the most bizarre place. I'm not even sure if there's a name for it but the only way you could see it was from behind if he spread his legs way apart and bent way over (naked of course). Didn't find it totally gross, kind of interesting but why bother if so few people will ever know its there?

https://piercingbible.com/piercing-information/male-genital-piercings/guiche-piercing-perineum/