Gay Man Suing New York Spa for “Sexual Abuse” During Massage

kmship
This topic is 2002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The scariest thing is not the nuisance lawsuit---people do that constantly.

The terror is that the masseur is charged with a sexual assault. Ten years prison, lifetime on a sex offenders' registry. This is also what vice police in Honolulu started using to jail prostitutes who would touch johns. They stopped it there but as I said then, this tactic is sure to start re-appearing as it is tough and effective.

In furtherance of a nuisance lawsuit I'm sure the "victim" will demand criminal prosecution as evidence.

Ugh!!!!

miserable sons of bitches like Ronnie Arnau is the reason why massage therapists are so paranoid and can’t even enjoy giving a good sensual massage when they want to!!!

He’s just looking to capitalize off of a lawsuit. He should be banned from all spas as a possible liability... if he wants a massage, have his husband rub sandpaper all over his uptight, miserable ass!!!

Unless they were recording the massage, this would be a he said he said case. How much time is too much time. What parts of the body are masseuses permitted touch once you have consented to a massage? Why does a grown man lose his voice when his ass is rubbed? Waste of time unless there is a witness or a confession. I feel bad for the masseuse. And clearly the client is a pain in the ass.

If I am going for therapeutic massage, the last thing I want is my serenity interrupted by conversation. Perhaps a disclaimer at the onset, clients should inform masseuse if the massage is making him uncomfortable rather than comfortable.

Hmmm... I wonder if this guy is related to Tony (who's kinda cute, by the way!), who posted this review of an extra-special massage he didn't know he'd be getting, at an LA spa: https://www.yelp.com/biz/vip-thai-day-spa-los-angeles?hrid=74DBBdN5ZGMIY06IaNNxxw&utm_campaign=www_review_share_popup&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=(direct)

His review is kinda fascinating.

Edited by jeffla

Reportedly, the victim was heard exclaiming "Don't! Stop!... Don't .. stop! ...Don't-stop!, Don't-stop, Don't-stop!! ...."

Hmm. How about we start to refer to him as “the alleged victim”. :p

And wish him a speedy recovery. (I’ve been told I need to be more empathetic...)