Self Esteem vs Self Respect

Epigonos
This topic is 2079 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It strikes me that you’re the one keeping the @BOZO T CLOWN spirit alive, you mention him in SO many posts. Clearly you’re not completely over his influence.

You are totally correct!

His contributions should be remembered and his presence commemorated.

To forget his role in the history of this forum is to fail to learn the lessons of our shared stories.

#NeverForget

#NeverAgain

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he blew me away by he asking if I would be his best man. I told him that I was old enough to be his grandfather and that he should rather ask one of his friends. No he said his friends were his friends but I had been his rock when he desperately needed a rock to anchor to.

How wonderful. I think it's a marvellous public recognition of how much you mean to this younger man. Congratulations!

You are totally correct!

His contributions should be remembered and his presence commemorated.

To forget his role in the history of this forum is to fail to learn the lessons of our shared stories.

#NeverForget

#NeverAgain

While I appreciate this posting, it also foregrounded on my laptop screen the ugly image of the ugly nazi klown.... isn't there some purification ceremony we can perform to once and forever rid this world of any and all traces of that personification of pure evil?

Confusing?

it's called post-Modern

The way he could get back at you was to create an alternative universe where people pretended to be teacher. It went so long Bozo might have believed it.

Bozo was no way smart enough to argue with you about Trump, the so-called politician. The Bozo link to Trump was emotional and disturbing