Do You Like Pineapple On Your Pizza?

Avalon
This topic is 2102 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm Italian and a pizza purist. I can tolerate sausage, olive, garlic, pepperoni, and giardiniera (unless it is a Marghierta pizza). At the same time, when I was in Italy it was amazing how much crap they would put on their pizzas, the very pizzas that would go into the fire burning ovens and take a few minutes to bake.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm Italian and a pizza purist. I can tolerate sausage, olive, garlic, pepperoni, and giardiniera (unless it is a Marghierta pizza). At the same time, when I was in Italy it was amazing how much crap they would put on their pizzas, the very pizzas that would go into the fire burning ovens and take a few minutes to bake.

I did not know what that was

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giardiniera

LOL!!! That is good! ;-))) Thank-you! :p:p:p:p:p

Damn. Sorry. I am in Chicago so I grew up on the Chicago style giardiniera (though I have had the other). The Chicago style is hotter and chopped into small cubes. They put it on to beef sandwiches, other types of long sandwiches, or even panini. You can usually get it mild or hot. Or as the wimp that I am, I buy a bottle of each type and mix them into a medium type. I have not tried to see if a medium type is sold on the web.

Damn. Sorry. I am in Chicago so I grew up on the Chicago style giardiniera (though I have had the other). The Chicago style is hotter and chopped into small cubes. They put it on to beef sandwiches, other types of long sandwiches, or even panini. You can usually get it mild or hot. Or as the wimp that I am, I buy a bottle of each type and mix them into a medium type. I have not tried to see if a medium type is sold on the web.

Thanks! That's okay. I am ignorant about so many things.