Hottest Massage Video Ever?

45 minutes ago, RubMyThighs said:

It bothers me that there’s no sheet on the table. 

So slippery an accident waiting to happen with lube precum and butt juice on a pleather surface which I noticed was a small width table so you have to hang yr arms down the side 

On 10/11/2022 at 10:24 AM, AndyDandy said:

It would seem that the masseur's name is Grag(sp) Stone.  Does anyone know where he is located and is he for hire?  This is undoubtedly THE hottest massage video ever!!!

3 hours ago, Scott Dixon said:

Have y'all ever watched any of this guy's massage videos?  Pretty racy for YouTube!  

Hot! Thanks for sharing! Years ago I stayed at a 5-star hotel in New Delhi for 2 months and got a few massages while I was there at the spa. Very similar style…they require male clients to have male masseurs, but use a smaller towel for draping—much like a hand towel. They are not afraid to get into your private areas, unlike US-based spas where there is too much draping. They give good glute or inner thigh or hip massages. They also spend a lot of time doing chest and abdomen massage often grazing my cock with their forearm or side of hand. Most spas in Asia were like this until they got westernized and allowed clients to choose the gender of their therapist. 

21 minutes ago, RubMyThighs said:

What was racy about that?

Youtube is usually barely R-rated at the raciest.....I suppose the flicking hard-on (albeit under a towel) and the masseur reaching around under there might test the limits of Youtube, though this wasn't that bad......

by the way, nice-looking, in-shape masseur.......I wonder if he is from another country......to be honest, Filipinos, male and female, have never seemed traditionally good-looking to me.......

14 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

by the way, nice-looking, in-shape masseur.......I wonder if he is from another country......to be honest, Filipinos, male and female, have never seemed traditionally good-looking to me.......

So let's just suppose that the "nice-looking, in-shape" guy turns out to be Filipino. Will you be able to deal with the cognitive dissonance? 😎

On 10/28/2022 at 8:06 PM, azdr0710 said:

Youtube is usually barely R-rated at the raciest.....I suppose the flicking hard-on (albeit under a towel) and the masseur reaching around under there might test the limits of Youtube, though this wasn't that bad......

If y'all are interested enough, watch some of the other videos in this guy's collection.  And if you don't think any of them are racy, fine.  We all have our different definitions and standards.  As for the attractiveness of Filipinos, I have many Filipino friends, male and female, and most of them are quite attractive, even hot, in my book.  But you might not like my book any more than you agree with my assessment of "racy for YouTube."  

6 hours ago, Smokey said:

Not the hottest (unless you are into feet) but certainly one of the oddest massage videos out there. And an apartment so unique that it would supply the folks at Lurid Digs with enough material for a week of snarky tweets. 

https://massagegay.newtumbl.com/post/175747280-uxh5ep

Ha ha I’ve done a few massages for clients in apartments as strange as that. One was decorated like an oriental brothel. This was in Chiswick. 

• 2 weeks later...