Hottest Massage Video Ever?

On 6/29/2022 at 5:30 AM, Joeysf said:

Sometimes, as in this very HOT video and massage, it amazes me that the client/subject can last so log without shooting.  

Me too! Oddly, for me, it’s the slow steady strokes that get me so close. It’s like when someone tries hard to make me shoot fast and furious, it’s futile. But if you try to just give me pleasure then I can’t hold off. 

1 hour ago, poolboy48220 said:

90% for me - I like the masseur naked 😄

I understand the allure but I actually prefer them clothed. My fantasy is that I’m receiving a legit massage in a spa setting and I don’t know if I’ll be touched in a sensual way. Having the masseur clothed makes it seem that this wasn’t the original agenda. 

5 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

100% how I want my massages provided. 

I haven't had a massage for quite a while and anticipate receiving some of the applications come this Saturday (07.23.22).  I've booked a massage with a masseur who's based in San Francisco.  Our communication has been wonderful and clear, and I hope to be well-stimulated at the end.  A review of my time with him will be posted at https://rentmasseur.com/Bodywhisperer

Edited by Axiom2001

2 hours ago, NYMassageAddict said:

I understand the allure but I actually prefer them clothed. My fantasy is that I’m receiving a legit massage in a spa setting and I don’t know if I’ll be touched in a sensual way. Having the masseur clothed makes it seem that this wasn’t the original agenda. 

I get it.  Makes sense.  as long as they get rid of the clothes at some point.

Kind of similarly, I do like the videos where they don't cut.  I like seeing the guy flip over and seeing if he's hard when he does, or seeing his cock grow (especially without it being touched) as things progress.