Racial sexual preference isn’t a crime

Avalon
This topic is 1838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I am wrong but that's not how I read it. I thought he was saying (and please correct me if I am mistaken) that what you described couldn't be thought of as racist because the features you said you have a preference for are not race-specific. But even if they were, as I said, that would not constitute racism. In fact, I could quite believe in a racist wanting only to have sex with the race that he or she regarded as inferior, and even that would only of itself be racism if the sexual desire was predicated on the perceived inferiority, rather than e.g. a physical feature possessed by that race.

....and since when is blond hair and blue eyes not race specific ? I wasn't talking about Asian guys with died hair or black guys with blue contact lenses.

....and since when is blond hair and blue eyes not race specific ? I wasn't talking about Asian guys with died hair or black guys with blue contact lenses.

You said your preference was for black hair and brown eyes and that is what I was going by. I don't think that combination is unique to one race or even a group of races, but you raise an interesting point. What happens if a man has altered his appearance cosmetically and now fits one's category of preference? At what point does the "falsity" of the appearance act as a turn-off? I don't have a deep-seated physical preference myself so I don't have an answer.

• 10 months later...
Big Cocks...I have no racial preference....it's all about the cock...8+ and thick...I've had Black..Brown...White...and Mulatto...The bigger the meat..the better looking they become...For the right cock I may overlook many flaws....and am willing to correct some of them...

Hmm cock conqueror babe!

I know a black woman with naturally blue eyes. I’ve also known a couple of black people with naturally blonde hair.

In any case, racial prejudice in general isn’t a crime, so no one has to worry about going to jail for their sexual racism.

I know a black woman with naturally blue eyes. I’ve also known a couple of black people with naturally blonde hair.

In any case, racial prejudice in general isn’t a crime, so no one has to worry about going to jail for their sexual racism.

Blacks with green eyes seem to be common.