Autoerotica

Moondance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicest guy on the planet...period!

I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but I sure wanted to. A few years back, we had a brief communication when I thought I was going to be in his neck-o-the-woods, but that trip didn't happen. My loss.

@bigvalboy, I remembered that you've mentioned NC/JLA previously on the Forum, and had great things to say. So, knowing that you were following this thread, I was pretty damn pleased when I came across a terrific picture of him (talk about good-looking!) that fit the theme.

The white Renault 10 in #211 was the first brand new car I ever bought. It cost $1725. (That is not a misprint.)

That's funny because the 71 green Dodge Dart to the right of it was my third car. I of course had the 340 package in hemi orange ;) with hood scoops, factory auto, and posi rear end. I quickly switched out the 4 barrel for the 6 pack option from the prior year, which forced the purchase of new intake, heads, and cam. She was a beast, and to this day, I toy with the idea of getting another one to play with. Prices remain relatively soft considering all of the performance that it comes with...

th?id=OIP.w5XNepeLp4km9Z3FwoE57gHaEL&pid=15.1&P=0&w=282&h=160

Same car as #213 -- the Jensen Interceptor -- although I think they are different models/years. #213 was labeled to indicate that the car in that photo has a body built in Italy by Vignale (before Jensen moved production in-house and made some subtle modifictions).

" Listen up, out here we're used to gettin what we want, this is London baby"

In the end I was always a Mopar kinda man. The Interceptor married American muscle with Euro styling.

Edited by bigvalboy