Autoerotica

Moondance

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you post it first, BVB … Autoerotica, or 3 Actors I'd Like to Bed … and which is your first choice, the man or the car?

(GREAT IMAGE … LOOKS LIKE HE'S JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO JUMP IN THE PASSENGER SEAT.)

Where did you post it first, BVB … Autoerotica, or 3 Actors I'd Like to Bed … and which is your first choice, the man or the car?

(GREAT IMAGE … LOOKS LIKE HE'S JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO JUMP IN THE PASSENGER SEAT.)

Well 3 actors I'd like to bed came first, then I saw the pic of him in the 308 and that just said 'autoerotica' to me. ;)

And...the car would be my first choice, although the 308 is not really a serious Ferrari, it would still look nice in the garage. ;)

http://nextluxury.com/wp-content/uploads/wavy-1950s-old-school-greaser-haircut-for-guys.jpg

I used to have a 1954 Mercury (actually, I can't tell from the photo if it is a '54 or a '53, because they were the same except for the taillights). I used to spend as much money on oil as on gas for it, although I never looked quite like that guy.