10% of people perform shocking ritual during sex

samhexum
This topic is 2175 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey, do you mind holding that orgasm for a moment?

A shocking new survey has found that one in 10 people admit to checking their phones during sex.

The research released by SureCall, a manufacturer of cellular signal boosters, surveyed 1,000 people. They also found that, among that 10 percent of phone-checkers, 43 percent are repeat offenders.

Millennials, unsurprisingly, are the likeliest to give into the romp-disrupting habit. People in the 18-to-34 age group were found to be almost twice as likely to check their phone during hanky panky than 35-to-51-year-olds.

While disheartening, this news isn’t too surprising, given that previous research has found that “phubbing,” or snubbing your partner for your phone, is on the rise. A 2015 study out of Baylor University in Texas found that nearly 46 percent of people in romantic relationships have been “phubbed.”

Choosing your phone over your partner creates conflict and leads to lower levels of relationship satisfaction, and higher levels of depression, those researchers reported.

Joan Collins has said (and written) that Shirley MacLaine's brother could talk on the phone whilst having (disgusting) heterosexual carnal relations with her.

I am on call for my job and if the phone rings I need to answer. I have sex so infrequently that the calls and the sex do no usually overlap, but when they do, I answer. If I am close to coming, I will come first. If he is close to coming, I will definitely stop and answer the call and then start again getting him close again.

Hey, do you mind holding that orgasm for a moment?

A shocking new survey has found that one in 10 people admit to checking their phones during sex.

The research released by SureCall, a manufacturer of cellular signal boosters, surveyed 1,000 people. They also found that, among that 10 percent of phone-checkers, 43 percent are repeat offenders.

Millennials, unsurprisingly, are the likeliest to give into the romp-disrupting habit. People in the 18-to-34 age group were found to be almost twice as likely to check their phone during hanky panky than 35-to-51-year-olds.

While disheartening, this news isn’t too surprising, given that previous research has found that “phubbing,” or snubbing your partner for your phone, is on the rise. A 2015 study out of Baylor University in Texas found that nearly 46 percent of people in romantic relationships have been “phubbed.”

Choosing your phone over your partner creates conflict and leads to lower levels of relationship satisfaction, and higher levels of depression, those researchers reported.

Joan Collins has said (and written) that Shirley MacLaine's brother could talk on the phone whilst having (disgusting) heterosexual carnal relations with her.

How many relubricate after they are finished with their phones?

http://demos.evilwizardcreations.co.uk/demos/photo-album/images/albums/public/humour/dildophone.jpg

I wonder if Warren was talking on the phone when he got Joan pregnant?

~Boomer~

If I am close to coming, I will come first. If he is close to coming, I will definitely stop and answer the call and then start again getting him close again.

If I was having sex with someone and he left in the middle to answer his phone (especially if I was about to cum) I wouldn't be there when he finished his phone call.

If I was having sex with someone and he left in the middle to answer his phone (especially if I was about to cum) I wouldn't be there when he finished his phone call.
Exactly.

I turn my phone off during sex and expect my partner to do the same.

That's what I look for in my sex partners. Men who can multitask rather than being able to fully engage themselves in a single activity.

I wasn’t being totally serious. I have glanced at the watch during sex before though. That took about 3 seconds out of a three hour session. Hardly multi-tasking.

And 100% are rentboys looking for their next score. :mad:

Not I. When I'm with a gentleman caller he has my full and undivided attention. Theres only been once I've had to reach for my phone and it was my fault. I forgot to turn off my alarm from the previous days nap. I apologized profusely for the alarm and having to read for the phone. Luckily he's a regular and knows me well and was very understanding.

Hugs,

Greg

I could make an exception if they're in the medical field.

Hugs,

Greg

I've never looked at it in order to 'look for my next score'. If nothing else it's not connected to my second phone.

Just funnin' buddy! I was hoping everyone would see it in that light. No offense intended.

You have to admit though, you did lob a softball right over the plate. It would have been a insult to you if I didn't hit it out of the park! :)