411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

11 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I’m curious too as to what is this VIP room.

This is from their FB page:

"We are building the Vip room at HK location downstairs, there will be individual bathroom including shower, tub, sink, and toilet. All we can think which may bring convenience for you to take your tiredness and stress away. See you in about one week. Btw the price of using VIP rooms is same with other rooms. First come first served everyday."

On 7/29/2023 at 8:01 AM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Had a great time with Sebastian at HK. Strong pressure, proficient massage skills. He looks beefier than his picture but he is quite attractive nonetheless. Overall a nice guy. His English may be quite limited though but if one knows a little Spanish, that would help.

Fully agree.  A few pounds beefier than the advertising pic but very sexy, playful, and a solid b+ massage on top of that.  Highly recommend 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 8:01 AM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

Had a great time with Sebastian at HK. Strong pressure, proficient massage skills. He looks beefier than his picture but he is quite attractive nonetheless. Overall a nice guy. His English may be quite limited though but if one knows a little Spanish, that would help.

Agrees, just tried him and it was worth it.  Both were happy!

Here is the link: 

1. If you didn’t see pic of a name which appears at schedule, that means he doesn’t want to release pic publicly. 

2. Most senior workmate doesn’t want to release pic now.  Maybe because they have a group of their regular clients.  Most new guys pic are in gallery. some of them are quite popular in this forum at other branch like Rodrigo.   I am so glad to work with such a professional and mind clear workmate.

again. If you have any complaints/Suggestions( cleanness, massage skills , attitude of someone, etc).  Please contact me directly.  I will respond 100%.  ❤️❤️❤️

On 8/15/2023 at 10:19 AM, Cosmicman said:

Is this the same Joy? 

181812_1689856840_9qbm77gzfq.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Looking at his ad and pictures would make me think he'd be wiling to drop his shorts.  Did he offer a higher priced option to show you the goods?  His price is listed as "ask" so no idea what he charges.  Hot looking guy.

Just now, Redwine56 said:

Looking at his ad and pictures would make me think he'd be willing to drop his shorts.  Did he offer a higher priced option to show you the goods?  His price is listed as "ask" so no idea what he charges.  Hot looking guy.

5 hours ago, JJJJ said:

Trying to decide between David, Oliver and Chuck. Both seem to have strong reviews on this thread.  DM if you can give me any details. I don’t get out much and looking for something that’s a relatively sure thing. 

What exactly are you looking for when you say “a sure thing”? Everyone’s expectations are different when it comes to massage experience ….🤷🏻‍♂️

On 8/31/2023 at 12:22 PM, JJJJ said:

Trying to decide between David, Oliver and Chuck. Both seem to have strong reviews on this thread.  DM if you can give me any details. I don’t get out much and looking for something that’s a relatively sure thing. 

Chuck Chuck Chuck. 

I had scheduled Sebastian at the 27 location for a 90 min scrub massage combo for yesterday (Sunday). I was debating whether to write my experience but I feel I need to do it so that the ppl involved can improve and I want to give it another try .  I was told to come 30 min earlier (which I did) than my original 1:30 app but due to train issue Sebastian arrived over 30 min late I would say close to 40. Luckily I got to chat with a nice masseur from Peru and time went by faster . Of course the scrubbing had to be cancelled due to the delay . It was my second time at 27 and I can’t remember who I saw last time but i do remember feeling overwhelmed by the amount of guys just hanging out with each other at the reception area. Sebastian is a very nice man and very muscular (probably the most muscular right now in the nyc massage scene ). He arrived flustered and of course that didn’t help my experience . The massage was literally focused almost for 1 hr just on my back and neck with way too much oil. The legs, butt  and arms were kind of quick and by the time i was turned over there was an attempt to sensual moves that did nothing for me . Basically a b- massage without sensual elements except for the very end .  The massage was a bit less than 90 min but I was very respectful i paid the full amount and left a very good tip . 

1 hour ago, Intosmoothmuscles said:

I had scheduled Sebastian at the 27 location for a 90 min scrub massage combo for yesterday (Sunday). I was debating whether to write my experience but I feel I need to do it so that the ppl involved can improve and I want to give it another try .  I was told to come 30 min earlier (which I did) than my original 1:30 app but due to train issue Sebastian arrived over 30 min late I would say close to 40. Luckily I got to chat with a nice masseur from Peru and time went by faster . Of course the scrubbing had to be cancelled due to the delay . It was my second time at 27 and I can’t remember who I saw last time but i do remember feeling overwhelmed by the amount of guys just hanging out with each other at the reception area. Sebastian is a very nice man and very muscular (probably the most muscular right now in the nyc massage scene ). He arrived flustered and of course that didn’t help my experience . The massage was literally focused almost for 1 hr just on my back and neck with way too much oil. The legs, butt  and arms were kind of quick and by the time i was turned over there was an attempt to sensual moves that did nothing for me . Basically a b- massage without sensual elements except for the very end .  The massage was a bit less than 90 min but I was very respectful i paid the full amount and left a very good tip . 

Ben as the good manager he is just got in touch and took my observation positively. Details make the difference and it shows how dedicated he is to his business . I really appreciate that and I am sure my next visit will be better .