Feds ID jail guard accused of sexual assault by his huge, hook-shaped penis

samhexum
This topic is 2179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A Brooklyn jail guard’s massive, hook-shaped penis helped the feds nab him for sexually assaulting inmates, it was revealed in court Tuesday as jurors listened on in shock.

Lt. Eugenio Perez is accused of forcing women at the Metropolitan Detention Center to give him oral sex — and prosecutors said they were able to nail him as a suspect when multiple accusers described his distinctive phallus.

Indeed, the schlong arm of the law caught up to Perez when the feds made him drop trou to make a positive ID.

Just what made Perez’s member so memorable also became the big reveal on the first day of the Brooklyn jail guard’s sexual abuse trial.

“He wasn’t circumcised. It was big, and it was like a hook…It was humongous and it curved,” a 38-year-old former inmate of the federal lockup in Sunset Park testified anonymously.

But, she noted, his mammoth member kind of smelled bad.

“If it didn’t stink I would have been all over that s–t,” she continued, describing the odor as “pissy,” as jurors’ eyebrows shot up.

The woman, who was jailed at the time on a drug charge but has since been released, said Perez had approached her when she was getting cleaning supplies from the camera-less lieutenants’ office at the jail — and at first she embraced his hugs and kisses because she was lonely.

But when he whipped out his hefty pecker she got scared.

“He just tried to like, you know, push my head down so I could suck his d–k,” the woman testified, weeping.

“I felt used at that point. And I felt like I was making a mistake. Like, I wanted to be touched by another human being, but it just wasn’t him. I just was lonely…It made me feel normal again, alive. Because when you’re in jail, you feel dead. ”

She said she left and wasn’t forced into doing anything.

On cross examination, she exploded as the defense attorney asked about her plea deal.

“You don’t know the details about my f—ing case!…I pled to it because I had to! You’re not going to f—ing badger me with my past,” she yelled.

Before storming off the stand, she snarled at Perez: “Your lawyer is a d–k.”

Perez was one of three guards charged last May with turning the detention center into their personal harem.

“This is a case about power, opportunity and abuse…Eugenio Perez, used his position and power as a law enforcement officer, a lieutenant at the Federal Bureau of Prisons to sexually abuse five different women, female inmates entrusted to his care and custody,” prosecutor Nadia Shihata said in her opening statements.

“He arranged for them to clean on the second floor, of the prison, exposed his penis through the zipper of his pants, masturbated and demanded oral sex.”

There was even a pattern to how he ejaculated, she said — into a paper towel that he then folded up to dispose.

One juror sat with her hand over her mouth as Shihata spoke.

Perez’s fellow lieutenant, Carlos Richard Martinez, was convicted in January of raping an inmate and faces up to life behind bars.

Guard Armando Moronta in November pleaded guilty to sexually abusing inmates and smuggling drugs into the facility. He faces up to 95 years behind bars and a $1 million dollar fine when sentenced.

Jurors sick of hearing about prison guard’s huge, stinky penis

Jurors in a Brooklyn corrections officer’s sex-assault trial appear to be sick of hearing about his huge, stinky penis.

The jurors were visibly glum and, in some cases, exasperated Wednesday as prosecutors continued a second day of grilling accusers on the shape and odor of Lt. Eugenio Perez’s phallus — which the feds say is so distinctive, it helped them confirm the women’s stories.

“It was so big. I wanted to throw up,” a 50-year-old former inmate testified through a translator while explaining how Perez forced her to perform oral sex on him while he was working at the Metropolitan Detention Center in 2016.

“It had a smell like he didn’t wash or take a shower … it was a really strong smell.”

A look of disgust came over one female juror’s face and she shook her head — but the prosecutors continued to quiz the woman about his putrid pecker in painstaking detail.

“Can you describe what Lt. Perez’s penis looked like?” Assistant US Attorney Nadia Shihata asked later on.

“It’s big. Fat,” the woman, dubbed Jane Doe 3 in the trial, responded.

The juror then appeared to reach the end of her tether — pinching the bridge of her nose, rolling her eyes and placing her forehead in her other hand.

But Shihata went on, asking Jane Doe if she noticed anything about his penis skin when he masturbated

“When it moved forward there was a little piece hanging off,” she responded.

In court papers, prosecutors say three of Perez’s five accusers gave matching descriptions of his unusual member — and they were able to get first-hand confirmation via a search warrant ordering him to drop his pants.

On the first day of the trial, another alleged victim was also asked to describe the distinctive appendage.

“He wasn’t circumcised. It was big, and it was like a hook…It was humongous and it curved,” the 38-year-old told the court.

“If it didn’t stink I would have been all over that s–t.”

Jurors sick of hearing about prison guard’s huge, stinky penis

Jurors in a Brooklyn corrections officer’s sex-assault trial appear to be sick of hearing about his huge, stinky penis.

The jurors were visibly glum and, in some cases, exasperated Wednesday as prosecutors continued a second day of grilling accusers on the shape and odor of Lt. Eugenio Perez’s phallus — which the feds say is so distinctive, it helped them confirm the women’s stories.

“It was so big. I wanted to throw up,” a 50-year-old former inmate testified through a translator while explaining how Perez forced her to perform oral sex on him while he was working at the Metropolitan Detention Center in 2016.

“It had a smell like he didn’t wash or take a shower … it was a really strong smell.”

A look of disgust came over one female juror’s face and she shook her head — but the prosecutors continued to quiz the woman about his putrid pecker in painstaking detail.

“Can you describe what Lt. Perez’s penis looked like?” Assistant US Attorney Nadia Shihata asked later on.

“It’s big. Fat,” the woman, dubbed Jane Doe 3 in the trial, responded.

The juror then appeared to reach the end of her tether — pinching the bridge of her nose, rolling her eyes and placing her forehead in her other hand.

But Shihata went on, asking Jane Doe if she noticed anything about his penis skin when he masturbated

“When it moved forward there was a little piece hanging off,” she responded.

In court papers, prosecutors say three of Perez’s five accusers gave matching descriptions of his unusual member — and they were able to get first-hand confirmation via a search warrant ordering him to drop his pants.

On the first day of the trial, another alleged victim was also asked to describe the distinctive appendage.

“He wasn’t circumcised. It was big, and it was like a hook…It was humongous and it curved,” the 38-year-old told the court.

“If it didn’t stink I would have been all over that s–t.”

Sorry but I don't believe their story. You can't force somebody to suck your dick. People have teeth that they can use.

Sorry but I don't believe their story. You can't force somebody to suck your dick. People have teeth that they can use.

Fuck this victim blaming sentiment.

Forgive the women for not putting up more of a fight against a presumably armed man who controls a large portion of her life.

If you were joking, I’m sorry for taking you seriously. If you were not, shame on you.

Just like women’s bodies shut down and don’t allow procreation in ‘genuine rapes’.

They returned sexual favors for the drugs that he brought them. Then made deals with the Prosecution to testify for them.

Were not talking about some delicate flowers here.

A Brooklyn jail guard who’s on trial for forcing inmates to pleasure his huge, stinky, hooked penis also bragged that his nickname was “caballo” — “horse” in Spanish.

In closing statements Wednesday, federal prosecutors recounted how Metropolitan Detention Center correction officer Lt. Eugenio Perez crowed about his 12-inch tool before abusing the women.

He asked one inmate who was on cleaning duty near his office “if she knows what they call him. They call him ‘Caballo,’ the horse in Spanish,” said Assistant US Attorney Taryn Merkl.

“He bragged to her that it was 11, 12 inches long … He told [her] to ‘suck on it.’ She said no. He grabbed her hand to touch his penis.”

When that woman got away, Perez turned on a different inmate who was cleaning nearby — instructing her to give him oral sex then masturbating while staring at her privates, Merkl charged.

“He was not going to take no for an answer. He was The Caballo and he was aroused,” she said.

The feds infamously corroborated the stories of the five women who say Perez abused him while they were incarcerated at the Sunset Park lock-up by confirming their description of his massive, putrid member.

The FBI got a search warrant to take photos of the distinctive phallus — which Merkl showed to jurors Wednesday, noting that it wasn’t even erect in the images and “would have appeared even larger” to the women who saw it at full mast.

“There is no reason why any of the victims should know anything about his penis. They all remember things about his penis,” she said.

“How would we know these very personal and intimate details if they weren’t forced to live through it?”

In his closing statement, Perez’s lawyer countered that the inmates all had reason to “lie and fabricate” to get out of jail, noting that the case had no traditional evidence like DNA.

“It can’t simply be the stigma, that the allegations [are] enough, because then everybody would be guilty,” said attorney Kenneth Montgomery, telling jurors the feds wanted them to “convict simply because they said so and because of the stigma of these allegations.”

Prosecutors rebutted that it was “ridiculous” to suggest the women were all part of “some big scheme or plan.”

The jury is scheduled to begin deliberations Thursday. Perez faces up to life behind bars if convicted.

eugenio-perez.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

Now he’s facing a long, hard stretch behind bars.

A Brooklyn jail guard was found guilty of sexually abusing female inmates Monday — after the victims gave matching accounts of his giant, stinky penis.

A jury found correction officer Lt. Eugenio Perez guilty on 23 counts for forcing four women at the Metropolitan Detention Center to perform oral sex on him and propositioning a fifth. He faces life behind bars.

The 47-year-old, who bragged to the victims that his nickname is “caballo” — or “horse” in Spanish — pouted and teared up after the verdict was announced, while his wife and family members sobbed.

They returned sexual favors for the drugs that he brought them. Then made deals with the Prosecution to testify for them.

Were not talking about some delicate flowers here.

Drugs might have been the carrot. But what was the stick (no pun intended)? It would be very reasonable for an inmate to believe that the guard would make their lives more difficult if she refused.

Delicate flowers or not, the inmates can't just walk away, which is why the sex is considered coercive.