Prince Harry is getting married

WilliamM
This topic is 1153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harry-after-meghan-royals-05-2018.jpg

How could he leave me for that whor-hag. I did everything for my lil Ginger Cookie -- I even let him floss with my ass hair. Id lead my GC around on his leash and taugh him new tricks -- fed him from my ass and taught him to drink from a dog bowl --- Oh how he'd whimper and ooze when Id pull the hairs out of his sack one at time - he'd get so hard and beg to be fisted . . . and then shoot and shoot uncontrollably mixed with pissing and barking and whimpering --- Oh Ginger Cookie I had so much more to teach you . . .

PS -- I am Not returning the Royal Diamond Choke Collar that I used for your training - I don't care How Much your Grandpapa Phillip misses wearing it!

He had a loving mother and both he and his brother are starting with a fairly good foundation. The stress must be horrific although you have to acknowledge that they have many, many advantages. I feel that I have seen them attempt to show a certain amount of compassion and empathy for the world and they did not have to do that. So I am wishing them all the luck in the world.

How could he leave me for that whor-hag. I did everything for my lil Ginger Cookie -- I even let him floss with my ass hair. Id lead my GC around on his leash and taugh him new tricks -- fed him from my ass and taught him to drink from a dog bowl --- Oh how he'd whimper and ooze when Id pull the hairs out of his sack one at time - he'd get so hard and beg to be fisted . . . and then shoot and shoot uncontrollably mixed with pissing and barking and whimpering --- Oh Ginger Cookie I had so much more to teach you . . .

PS -- I am Not returning the Royal Diamond Choke Collar that I used for your training - I don't care How Much your Grandpapa Phillip misses wearing it!

Thanks for preparing me for the current Broadway revival of "The Boys in the Band.":rolleyes::rolleyes:

Having done marriage and family counseling for many years I always reminded engaged couples that you marry a family, not just an individual. I hope it works out, for both their sakes.

So very very true. My grandmother said one should marry someone you respect as love may someday leave.

The wedding date is May 19. That was the date in 1536 when Anne Boleyn was beheaded at the Tower of London. I hope this is not an omen for the success of this marriage.

Yes, but hasn't the calendar shifted a few days since then? ;)

Prince Harry asked not to invite Barack Obama to his wedding

Harry has told aides he wants to invite Barack and Michelle Obama to his May 19 wedding. But civil servants reportedly fear that an invitation to the wedding of the year will infuriate Donald Trump, and heighten tensions between the White House and Britain.

Mr Trump has not been invited to the wedding and it is thought he would be furious if Mr Obama met the Queen during his presidency before he did.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/prince-harry-asked-not-to-invite-barack-obama-to-his-wedding/news-story/070fb36e173a8456310fdd28b9b7745d

Prince Harry asked not to invite Barack Obama to his wedding

Harry has told aides he wants to invite Barack and Michelle Obama to his May 19 wedding. But civil servants reportedly fear that an invitation to the wedding of the year will infuriate Donald Trump, and heighten tensions between the White House and Britain.

Mr Trump has not been invited to the wedding and it is thought he would be furious if Mr Obama met the Queen during his presidency before he did.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/prince-harry-asked-not-to-invite-barack-obama-to-his-wedding/news-story/070fb36e173a8456310fdd28b9b7745d

I can't imagine that Theresa May, the Prime Minister, or the Queen care what Donald Trump think. The Obamas have met them on prior occasions and the new couple certainly have the right to meet them as private citizens. These things happen.

Prince Harry is second tier royalty. Are any Heads of State or former Heads of State going to attend?

Even though he is not going to be king, I think the world tends to look at him in a particular way. I don't think that current heads of state will necessarily go but it will still be an invitation to get for former heads of state. I am sure (as well as I can be) that the Obamas would go if asked. I don't know if past secretaries of state would go, like Madelein Albright.

Prince Harry is second tier royalty

I didn’t know there were tiers? Does it work like this?

First tier: I am going to the Monarch one day, or the spouse of the Monarch

Second tier: I could be the Monarch if a plane crach happens and a whole family dies

Third tier: I am a royal, but will never be the Monarch, chances are far too small.

Fourth tier: I don’t even have a title (Zara Tindall)

I didn’t know there were tiers? Does it work like this?

First tier: I am going to the Monarch one day, or the spouse of the Monarch

Second tier: I could be the Monarch if a plane crach happens and a whole family dies

Third tier: I am a royal, but will never be the Monarch, chances are far too small.

Fourth tier: I don’t even have a title (Zara Tindall)

Tiers - Line of Succession

#1 - Prince Charles

#2 - Prince William

#3 , 4, 5 - The Cambridge Children in order of birth

#6 - Harry

#7, 8, 9 - Andrew and his daughters

& etc..

But you said harry was second tier, now he is tier 6?

We need some consistency around here.

:)

Charles, William, Cambridge children are first tier

Harry is second tier

Basically Harry is way down the line in the order of succession.

I think you might have to go back to the time of Richard III to find a brother succeeding a brother who had children.