Emoji

realeasymoney
This topic is 2154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Helpful.

One of the apps - I can’t remember which - stripped those out when I tried using them.

I’m guessing there’s some sort of automation that scans for keywords like “generous”. I’ve had luck using phrases like “I usually prefer xxx types who are looking for financing...”. At least that works on A4A

Seekingarrangement seems to vary. I’ve had profile text be approved but then removed later.

Did anyone try misspelling the words? Gennehrrrrose mhan ihn hheeere, mhy buohz!

I worked on a website that encouraged user comments, but we put them through a filter for objectionable words. The filter list was amazing. Some I'd never heard of and even googling them brought up no clues, and there were dozens of spelling variations of "cock" and other words.

I worked on a website that encouraged user comments, but we put them through a filter for objectionable words. The filter list was amazing. Some I'd never heard of and even googling them brought up no clues, and there were dozens of spelling variations of "cock" and other words.

Well, perhaps my idea is just stupid.

I assumed some variations of the "hot" words would be included in any black list, foreseeing accidental, slang, and semiliterate spellings, that is why my example was an intentional and absolutely unexpected misspelling.

Do you think the lists you saw included cases of words misspelled with the intention of tricking the software? P.e.: ccccockkk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...