Kurtis Wolfe

Billsboy4
This topic is 2165 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still say, and others may think I am crazy. But, he reminds me of Tom Brady. I don't know why. But he does. Maybe it's that's smirk he has in some photos.

Thanks... now I'm fantasizing about Kurtis in sweaty football gear....

Thanks... now I'm fantasizing about Kurtis in sweaty football gear....

Go right ahead, I'm fantasizing about him OUT of sweaty football gear :)

If you haven't seen it, he's in a Men.com video "Hairy Tales" where he plays the Wolf from Red Riding Hood. There's another guy in the scene. I think.

You're probably blocked in the system for too many red flags or I personally blocked you for something idiotic. At this time, I believe most messages have been responded to with the few fringe cases that have been flagged as spam in Google Voice. E-mails I haven't touched as of yet because there are a few of you who seem to think sending me one worded e-mails is the hip thing to do these days.

Maybe so others don't make the same mistakes what is the exact issue here. What idiotic thing did billsboy say?

Do u sort of see so e Tom Brady in him, or am I just crazy.

I would like to see Tom Brady in Kurtis but I wonder how Kurtis would feel about being topped by Tom. Perhaps Kurtis & Tom could tag team me... now that would be fun!

(I actually do see some Tom in Kurtis)

I would like to see Tom Brady in Kurtis but I wonder how Kurtis would feel about being topped by Tom. Perhaps Kurtis & Tom could tag team me... now that would be fun!

How could anyone miss the resemblance?

Luke Adams. You'd think with that title, they would've gone for the unshaven Luke, but no.

@poolboy48220 I was actually trying to be funny :) I found Kurtis much hotter and wasn't paying attention to his partner. Kurtis is much more my type :) Luke was portraying an innocent boy (mostly) so cleanshaven made sense.

Glad to see that I am not crazy. That u see a resemblance. Hopefully one day, I get to see him up close.

• 3 months later...

Based on a possible trip to Austin next month I did a search for vers/top and saw that Kurtis showed up in the search. He used to show as a top, if he is now more flexible then I’ll need to hope my trip happens :). Anyone know if this is a recent change or just an RM mistake?

Based on a possible trip to Austin next month I did a search for vers/top and saw that Kurtis showed up in the search. He used to show as a top, if he is now more flexible then I’ll need to hope my trip happens :). Anyone know if this is a recent change or just an RM mistake?

Good to know :)

I would write directly to him to find out. Based on his posting here he seems very accessible to questions.