Premier member of RentMen or other Adult Site

bimusicman
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If any of you have paid subscriptions to rentmen or other type sites, did you use your own cc for payment. Looking to join but want to remain anonymous. Tried a gift card but apparently the card I used denies payments to adult sites. Any ideas?

I just use my credit card....too late in my life to hide, lol. Billing if usually quite discreet “media services” or whatnot for RM

have used my own real credit card and name/address for adult and non-adult websites since Al Gore invented the internet!......yes, concerned about privacy, too, but I pay my bills and abide by laws, don't molest children or stalk people, so I don't think The Man is investigating me......

The #1 reason Google, et.al. track you is so they can present products and services to you that you will purchase...

That nefarious stuff will get you but all most want is your money.

If any of you have paid subscriptions to rentmen or other type sites, did you use your own cc for payment. Looking to join but want to remain anonymous. Tried a gift card but apparently the card I used denies payments to adult sites. Any ideas?

No. I only use the ones I buy online from Russian hackers. Can't be too careful.