Clark Redford

LookingAround
This topic is 1658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was in NYC about a year ago and texted him to ask if he was available the next evening. He responded back and said he was, so i gave him the info of where I would be staying and never heard back. Tried texting and calling, but never got a reply. I really like his look and what he writes, but decided to move on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He a pure flake. I'll schedule a appointment to see him today and we agreed what time I meet him in the hotel. So the time came to meet him no response. I'll text him more and still no response. Not wasting no more time with a guy who doesn't take this serious.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Just wanted to introduce myself here as Clark.

I have worked off and on the past couple of years mostly because I am in school full time. This is why at various times during the past two years you might not have gotten a response - I most like was not taking clients at that time. I am, however, currently taking clients.

Also apologies to those who think I flake - I actually rarely do and in those circumstances I have, they were for emergencies or because I didn't hear back from individuals with time to plan. I try to be responsive to texts, but I, unlike most people my age, am not attached to my phone and really value my personal time (I spend a lot of time reading, writing, and watching movies), and when I am with people (either clients or friends) I never check my phone.

Looking forward to meeting some of you - feel free to DM me for more details!

Hi Clark. Welcome to the forum.

I was interested in your ad when you were in my city.

As clients, we understand that providers may not have the time to respond to each text and email they get. But one of the posters here is talking about an appointment that had already been set and you allegedly did not respond to texts on the day of. Care to explain your side?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Clark. Welcome to the forum.

I was interested in your ad when you were in my city.

As clients, we understand that providers may not have the time to respond to each text and email they get. But one of the posters here is talking about an appointment that had already been set and you allegedly did not respond to texts on the day of. Care to explain your side?

Hi there! Definitely, I believe this client is talking about an appointment I had in Chicago. It was booked for 11pm. I unfortunately did not hear anything confirming he was en route and so by 11:15pm I made other arrangements. He did confirm that he was ready to come at 11:23pm. In normal circumstances - especially when I am working from my home base in NYC - I would have been able to accommodate this. But given my working for only a few days in a city, I can't afford to turn down other appointments. This is also based in my experience that roughly 40% of clients who reach out to me ghost or cancel appointments last minute.