He Can Knock On My Door Anytime!

Kippy
This topic is 2308 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The things we do for love...

Faith over Football: 4-Star QB Tanner McKee Delays CFB Dream for 2-Year Mission

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2755926-faith-over-football-4-star-qb-tanner-mckee-delays-cfb-dream-for-2-year-mission?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBZaX_oMZwivGBxe-77Wqxz4vVDQqCcREM8kZ9ZW2N8ZDj73pTEA

Edited by Kippy

A story that is close to my heart. I was raised Mormon and did my 2-year mission before coming out. I fully support his position and feel that the rigorous rules for missionaries will help him with the discipline required for being part of a football team.

Best of luck to him. And, I'd also love to see him darkening the door to my bedroom.

I actually picked up and had sex with Mormon missionary that was cruising a gay park in Utah. It was a wonderful experience. No regrets and I'd do it again in a micro second.

I was walking home from an MRI and two on bicycles caught up with me. I knew their scene so was very clear how I let them know it was no use. Now I wish I'd let them know I might be of some use!!:)

Up until about 5 years ago you never saw a tub LDS missionary on a bike. Sadly, now a common sight and a reflection of the pizza/Gameboy generation. I often wonder why they haven't incorporated a six month fat camp at the Missionary Training Center in Provo as part of the readiness training!

Kipp

I wonder how many missionary companions get it on with each other?

How many are recalled for homosexual activity?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In college I took a semester of Portuguese. In the class was an LDS woman. She said that she was taking the class because when her son served his mission in Brazil he met his future wife and wanted to be able to speak with her. He had converted her.

He’s tweaking the system a little, but nothing bad. Don’t male missionaries usually go to the MTC (Mission Training Center) in Utah the summer after their freshman year at college? He’ll be going right after high school. (Most of my good friends in high school were LDS.).

Gman

They are all over my neighborhood. It's fun to watch their expressions when I tell them i'm Jewish! One day I was walking my dog with a friend and was stopped - I told them i was jewish and he told them he was Catholic and it was like watching iced water being throw on on a dick!

I’m surprised. They would love to convert y’all. They’d probably be all happy to explain how they are spiritually one of the 12 tribes.

Gman

When I first moved to Philadelphia at 21, one of my new gay friends was a young Mormon who had recently finished his 2 year mission in the city, and had stayed in Philadelphia because he enjoyed his evenings in a local gay bar. He was more sexually sophisticated than I was (which wasn't easy!), and he took me to my first leather bar in New York.

Many years ago, when my mother was dying, a nun came once a week to do morning prayer with her. She called me one day and said here is your daily laugh. That morning, there was a knock at the door, and sister went to answer it. There stood two mormon missionaries. Sister turned to my mom and said, look these young men have come to pray with us. Mom said they looked at her and quickly left my parents front door. They were never bothered by mormons again.