want more from long time massage therapist

DJla
This topic is 1094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still stand by my note on page 2 here, what happened when you turned around?

I was hard - he kept the sheet low and didn’t do the tuck in thing when he did my legs, just pushed the sheet to the side and high.

I was hard - he kept the sheet low and didn’t do the tuck in thing when he did my legs, just pushed the sheet to the side and high.

So this was the "elephant in the room?" You both pretended it wasn't happening? Why not make a joke about it, see how he'll react?

Yea I just ignored it - there is no way he doesn’t see I’m hard. I adjusted myself a few rims but no grinding or stroking even though I really wanted to.

Instead of dragging this out for the next few years (and possibly the rest of your life), my suggestion is next time you have a session....ask if you can be undraped. Simple. Basic. Question. If he says Yes.....that is a great sign. If he says No....you have your answer which direction he wants to go in. You will save yourself all this frustration and angst just by asking him that question. If he says he wants to keep you draped ( as in he wants to keep it therapeutic) you can then pick up the pieces of your life and move on, and save yourself all this frustration and drama.

Edited by Dmitri

My suggestion is that when you text him for the next massage ask if he would mind making it a bit more sensual....sometimes doing it via text is easier to respond to and make a confrontation less awkward. If he agrees, then you're golden and if not, then you save yourself the embarrassment of rejection in person. If you want to continue with he status quo, then you both know the rules.....sometimes it opens the door....you do need to address it head on so to speak or this will go on forever...

OK, not an elephant but nice size, how did both of you manage to ignore it? Why not make a joke about it, see how he responds?

Yea I just ignored it - there is no way he doesn’t see I’m hard. I adjusted myself a few rims but no grinding or stroking even though I really wanted to.

I have a gay friend who does non-sexual massage for men only. He told me all his clients would get hard even the clients said they were not gay, but he just ignored it.

I have some back issues that interfere somewhat with erections so I don't always get hard, but I have friends who say they always get hard during a massage. It makes sense given they are touching you in areas that just about any other time you get touched there, you're going to be having sex.

I have some back issues that interfere somewhat with erections so I don't always get hard, but I have friends who say they always get hard during a massage. It makes sense given they are touching you in areas that just about any other time you get touched there, you're going to be having sex.

Also, if it's Swedish massage, the whole point is relaxation and improved circulation, so it's no surprise an erection occurs.

• 2 weeks later...
I get hard every time so that would be nothing new.

I saw a therapeutic masseur for just under a year and got hard every session and like your masseur he grazed my balls and head of my dick a few times but nothing more happened. Then one session I moved my hand and accidentally grazed him and it was an accident. When I turned over my hand again kinda wiped his bulge and he just looked at me. I laughed and said I was sorry and he said nothing The next session he was wearing thinner shorts and at the end he played with me but didnt give me a HE and I played with hin through his shorts. It took 3 or 4 more sessions before I got a complete release. So go slow and be patient. He may come around and he may not. At least you enjoy the massage.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been seeing the same guy for years, he worked at a chiropractor I went to - and yesterday told me he is leaving but gave me his number and said he is going to take clients at his house.

The massages have never crossed the line, but get as close as you can get, lots of accidental grazing and such.

I will defiantly schedule with him, any ideas on how I tell him I want the massage to get more sexual?

Sounds like you need to see the guy who was discussed in this thread.

I have been seeing the same guy for years, he worked at a chiropractor I went to - and yesterday told me he is leaving but gave me his number and said he is going to take clients at his house.

The massages have never crossed the line, but get as close as you can get, lots of accidental grazing and such.

I will defiantly schedule with him, any ideas on how I tell him I want the massage to get more sexual?

I’d say go with the flow like it was before but watch out for those non verbal signals. Is he uber hot? Just wonderin’

Hey guys - I haven’t updated because I have nothing exciting. I have been to see him a few time more - and nothing more than before. Still playful but never anything more.

I think I have to accept the fact this will be all it will ever be. I am ok with it. I leave him so fucking horny and turned on I run home, beat off, and cum so fucking hard. So I get a good massage and still get off (even if it’s on my own)