New Year's Resolution

LoveNDino
This topic is 2340 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My principle resolution is to quit smoking cigarettes, but it may be a losing battle. When I try to stop completely, I end up wanting to smoke even more, LOL.

I am now averaging about two cigarettes a week (not two packs, literally two cigarettes), but when I refuse to allow myself to have them, I want to smoke all day, every day.

I think the two-smokes-a-week habit is here to stay.

My principle resolution is to quit smoking cigarettes, but it may be a losing battle. When I try to stop completely, I end up wanting to smoke even more, LOL.

I am now averaging about two cigarettes a week (not two packs, literally two cigarettes), but when I refuse to allow myself to have them, I want to smoke all day, every day.

I think the two-smokes-a-week habit is here to stay.

I happen to think this is a good strategy. If I may share with you what’s worked for me - I started training for a marathon. That’s stopped me from smoking on a regular basis.

Good luck!