Nick or Jessica?

Lucky
This topic is 6580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zipperzone

>So it seems that the famous bimbo couple may have split up.

>Of course, I never understood the attraction there. Who could

>handle a lover as hot as the hunky Lachey?

I think he is the hottest male to grace the TV screens of the world this decade, especially when his shirt is open or off. And I bet he has a great butt. Too bad they haven't figured out a way to show it to it's full advantage.

His brother isn't hard to look at either!

>>So it seems that the famous bimbo couple may have split up.

>>Of course, I never understood the attraction there. Who

>could

>>handle a lover as hot as the hunky Lachey?

>

>I think he is the hottest male to grace the TV screens of the

>world this decade, especially when his shirt is open or off.

>And I bet he has a great butt. Too bad they haven't figured

>out a way to show it to it's full advantage.

>

>His brother isn't hard to look at either!

Ah the joys of Ballys Kirkman Road - Orlando in 1999

I guess it is true, that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". This guy is downright homely, imo, but then again, also, imo, Nick is also nothing to write home and brag about! :-(

WTF is the point of debating about, which of two, white, hairless, small endowed, media "hunks" are sexier? :7

Guest showme43

>

>Ah the joys of Ballys Kirkman Road - Orlando in 1999

>

>

you mean he worked out there?

damn i knew i needed to be in the gym more often :-(

• 3 weeks later...

Sixteen Candles Times Duex

>The hunk is 32 today. I would like to blow out his candles!:p

>

I always thought that 32 would be nearly sixteen years too old for you?

(Although, strictly for the purposes of legal clarity, I should state fully and for the record, in front of Doug, Woody and all my fellow Law & Order fan boys, that Lucky would never be interested in anyone under the age of consent in Virginia, New York, Palm Springs or on any circuit cruise in any port of call.)

RE: Sixteen Candles Times Duex

I am well aware of the type that turns Lucky on, and it is not twinks at all. In fact, at one point he confided in me that he was really turned on by a guy at the gym whose age we debated, but we agreed it was 60+. He likes hot bodies but cool heads.

RE: Sixteen Candles Times Duex

So the comments about the marriage split were posted in October....So what is the news...Any confirmed split?

I could really care less, but think its stupid when these rumors are continually published with apparently no basis on fact, or at least the reported split.

RE: Could or Couldn't?

How much less could you care? Cuz you actually posted an inquiry on the subject! Did it ever occur to you that I just wanted an excuse to post a pic of Nick?:)

I couldn't care less about their relationship! But here's an earlier story from realityblurred.com""

This post is part of the satirical April 1, 2004 edition.

Jessica is pregnant, will divorce Nick.

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey are having a baby—but Nick won’t be around to see the birth. Announcing her pregnancy, Jessica said she felt Nick tricked her into having his child: “He put his purple-headed yogurt slinger in my fuzzy taco without the Saran Wrap, and now there’s, like, a baby in my tummy tum tum tum.”

Jessica says the couple regularly used Saran Wrap and Coca-Cola for protection; she learned about those in her abstinence-only sex ed class. Nick insisted it wasn’t his fault, saying, “Do you really think I want my genes to mix with hers? I’m glad this happened, though; I really can’t stand her. Let’s see how well her solo career does without the benefits of my shadow.” Jessica’s producer/manager/pimp/father Joe Simpson denied that he was in any way responsible for her pregnancy: “I only #### my daughter out to MTV and ABC; I wouldn’t take advantage of her. But I’m glad she’s preggers because now I can produce more shows.”

Production on Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica has ceased, but the couple’s separation and ultimate divorce will be chronicled in Newlydivorced: Nick and Jessica, which will air on MTV this fall. A spin-off, Newlyborn: Nick and Jessica’s Spawn, will chronicle the prengnacy and childhood of the baby, from zygote to afterbirth to first steps.

• 5 months later...

Nick made Page Six today about that hunky pic on the cover of US magazine. My bf at first thought it was a gay mag when he saw the pic, and I guess he wasn't alone:

http://www.usmagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/u585.cover.jpg

COVER SWITCH ENRAGES NICK

NOTE to celebs: Watch your backs with Jann Wenner! Nick Lachey and his new handlers at Sunshine Consultants are said to be furious with the Wenner Media boss after he dangled the promise of a Rolling Stone cover in front of the singer - and put him on Us Weekly instead. Lachey, an insider said, gave an interview to Rolling Stone about the breakup of his marriage to Jessica Simpson, expecting the cover. "At the end of the day, Rolling Stone said he needed to dish more on Jessica and Joe Simpson," our source said. "Nick said no . . . in the dark of the night, Jann gave the photos and the interview to Us Weekly." Lachey, who never wanted to be on the cover of Us Weekly, quickly fired his reps at Baker Winokur Ryder who had brokered the deal, and hired Sunshine. The insider added: "It's absurd to dangle the cover in front of someone, and if it doesn't work out, just hand it to another magazine. We will think twice before dealing with Wenner again." A source added: "The Us Weekly issue [with an oiled-up, shirtless Lachey on the cover] sold really well in Chelsea, but that's about it. It was the gayest cover in years." Lachey's rep declined to comment; Wenner's rep didn't return calls.

(Page Six is from the New York Post)

Guest TNT Ted

I read the Rolling Stone interview and Lachey is definitely taking the high road -- no bashing of either Jessica or her father. He went on to express what sounded like sincere regret that the marriage didn't work out. Sounded like a real gentleman.

>Nick doesn't do it for me at all. I think one of the sexiest

>pop stars is Robbie Williams...I'd definitely like to lick

>him. :9

Rick, I sent some goodies to your inbox to enjoy.

I don't know if this is on his website anymore BUT he was quite nude there touching himself. Here is the video http://rapidshare.de/files/6703857/Robbie_Get_More_website.mov.html . He seems to enjoy showing his stuff.

Archived