When do you typically have sex with a new partner? (Poll)

Avalon
This topic is 2377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After the priest -- says under his breath -- (Self Edited - - - HoHoHo)

After repeated Shushing and the Librarian threatens to beat us with the Complete Works of Chaucer

After the Gay Waiter pours cold water in our laps and hands us our dinners to go!

After the Bartender and Customers shout GET A ROOM for more than 15 minutes

After a lovely evening in front of the fire cuddling while listening to NPR

Edited by Bearofdistinction

How many gay guys actually even go on a DATE these days? Hell I know a married couple who hooked up on manhunt and fucked three times a week for six months before the bottom said "So when are you going to take me to dinner?"

I have date #3 with a very nice guy in a few days. Haven’t even kissed yet. Which is, admittedly, rare for me.

I know it was only simulated sex but I remember when Brian and Justin first had sex on QAF Justin curled his toes.

I hadn’t had sex yet-was about 2 years away from my 1st time -and at the time I didn’t think I would ever have sex. They really turned the sound up on that sex scene. They were trying to shock, and I’m sure they did. Even though I was a virgin and thought I’d most likely never have sex, I knew I would be, if I ever had sex, a strict top. The sounds of Brian knowing Justin biblically for the first time made me queasy. I couldn’t watch the complete scene. I had to turn the TV off.

Gman