Brit Goes To A California Gay Gym

Avalon
This topic is 1445 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My high school gym shower was basically a big tiled room with showerheads coming out of the walls, so it wasn't too hard to keep my eyes to myself. But one the schools we played had these freestanding ones, and I hated them. Now would be a different story, maybe. Both my gym and pool have stalls, although only the gym has shower curtains.

If I’m remembering correctly, all of the dorms at my college were community bathrooms and showers. I think some of the older men’s dorms had some kind of freestanding pole set up. The newer dorms and at least some of the women’s dorms had individual stalls. The only reason I know about the women’s dorms is that my dorm had previously been a woman's dorm, and we had private stalls.

Gman

Edited by Gar1eth

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Avalon : Are you okay with my adding on my nominees for Most Annoying Boy Vlogs onto your thread here? Or would you rather I start a new thread?

First nominee:

Here's Finch93, who is actually sexier than Wavey Davey (and has a better butt), but a little more annoying. He keeps weaving toward and away from the camera, and talks like he really thinks he's smart.

I only watched a minute. I didn't find his personality annoying, but the video wasn't interesting so far and the editing was horrible. Some people know when and how to make quick edits that add to the humor of their videos. For this guy, the abrupt edits only made him seem like more of a rambler. Did he actually say anything during the first minute other than that he was a Brit living in Los Angeles who was going to go to a gym? It just sounded like "blah blah blah" to me.

Edited by maninsoma

• 3 months later...

Another annoying boy vlog:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmNqR5d4KRA

Daniel X Miller

Such a nice face, but after 16 minutes telling a story that should have taken not much more than five, and his nasal voice just ruining it.

(So I'm thinking you're thinking "This is why a guy like this sound better if he has a dick in his mouth." :) )

Plus after hearing what he did in this situation, he sounds pretty dim.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another one: fun to look at, but nasal right out of the gate.

Colds will do that to many people. I like how politic he is about "morally uncomfortable" modeling there at the end. There are predators in every industry and sometimes they're powerful enough to make it very hard on new people or even ruin careers if they're disappointed or angered.

Edited by LivingnLA