Do You Sleep On The Same Side Of The Bed?

Avalon
This topic is 2370 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you sleep on the same side of the bed or switch sides with your partner?

I see this sometimes on tv shows. Today I'm watching "Days of Our Lives". Yesterday showed Rafe and Sami in bed. Today they were on different sides of the bed that what was seen yesterday.

The dog jumps up first, but will usually settle herself on the foot of the bed at the left side, leaving me the right (where I slept before I got her anyway, so it's all good). She's usually up closer to me by the morning, which is a comforting feeling.

Off on a tangent - I hear lots of people saying that their dog never lets them sleep in. I can think of only one time in 2 1/2 years that she's woken me up. Normally I'm out of bed and making coffee before I hear her jump out of bed, both weekdays (6:00AM) and weekends (whenever). She usually waits at the top of the stairs for me to say good morning before she comes down all the way.

queen size bed......same side because it's closer to the main open part of the bedroom from where I approach the bed......no partner (last dog was put to sleep several years ago :()

and while we're at it: memory foam mattresses and contoured memory foam neck pillows are where it's at!!

1dcb67a2ae60f0a8300bda8bfde3135b--beautiful-models-beautiful-men.jpg

He would make for a good nights sleep.