fat discrimination

P Gren
This topic is 2365 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not discrimination - it's biology. Instinct tells us to mate with young, inshape people because that helps propagate the species. Doesn't mean you should refuse to socialize with people you don't want to have sex with.

following your logic if it was only about biology and mating, you'd be straight

Are we talking naked only?

If people (ALL sizes) dressed appropriately it would help many of those heavier guys to have a better self-image.

Skinny ones too.

No more buttons almost popping on the shirts, same with coats, no more belly flopping over belt, etc. For skinnies no more baggy pants, etc.

Wear the size which is appropriate, convey self-confidence, SMILE :), go for the moon. It IS workable. Try it.

(by the way I am HWP and I don't discriminate)

I bought a shirt I really liked, 4XL which is usual for me, and when it arrives it's the dreaded "runs small". I can button it, but just barely. I called the place and that's their largest size for that particular shirt :-(

Wear it unbuttoned with a tank underneath. It will seem "intentional".... (tricks from a Fat kid, ME)

Are we talking naked only?

If people (ALL sizes) dressed appropriately it would help many of those heavier guys to have a better self-image.

Skinny ones too.

No more buttons almost popping on the shirts, same with coats, no more belly flopping over belt, etc. For skinnies no more baggy pants, etc.

Wear the size which is appropriate, convey self-confidence, SMILE :), go for the moon. It IS workable. Try it.

(by the way I am HWP and I don't discriminate)

I agree with dressing appropriately, but at some point "you gots to git nekkid", and if you aint comfortable with that, you're Fucked (and not literally)