Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

Avalon
This topic is 746 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I grew up in the 80s and I remember having a huge crush on Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains. Even had a poster of him on my wall that I got from the school book fair (I told my parents that I was just a really big fan of the show). Sad that he turned out to be such a bigot and religious freak.

So did my (female) cousin. Her brother and I made merciless fun of her.

I guess I was mean....

Grew up in the '70s. Robbie Benson, Donny Osmond, and Eddie Albert Jr. (see Midway, 1976) were all masturbatory obsessionshttps://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=pohqK4cW&id=3F5997DABA89039C92A0783BB3EE4659BEF22EFF&thid=OIP.pohqK4cWYe8Fs7qFBJjrJQHaFj&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2f736x%2f96%2f8b%2f57%2f968b57ecefdf17a179f37d701b09938b.jpg&exph=552&expw=736&q=robbie+benson+shirtless&simid=608032004633329965&ck=329ECA7BF457EC26622F658333AB737D&selectedIndex=8&ajaxhist=0

I wonder if he's one of those religious gay guys who doubles down on religion for the rest of their sad lives. We will never know.

Perhaps he will seek treatment at one of those private religious institutions that "cure" Same Sex Attraction Disorder... :rolleyes: We will never know.

I watch Chips now and wonder what I saw in him.

I saw Chips recently and had the same reaction. I think it was all the hype back then. Everyone said he was sexy, so we all believed it. (I had a female friend who had a poster of him on her bedroom wall, and it made me hard.)

• 1 year later...

Besides Buster Crab I vividly remember getting hard every time I played the Jan Michael Vincent nude scene in the 1974 film "Buster and Billie".  I believe it was the first time a male actor did a full frontal nude scene.  Of course I realize that age and life style destroyed his looks but in 1974 he was hot, Hot, HOT

2 hours ago, Epigonos said:

Besides Buster Crab I vividly remember getting hard every time I played the Jan Michael Vincent nude scene in the 1974 film "Buster and Billie".  I believe it was the first time a male actor did a full frontal nude scene.  Of course I realize that age and life style destroyed his looks but in 1974 he was hot, Hot, HOT

spacer.png

On 7/6/2020 at 11:26 PM, Unicorn said:

And before I even hit puberty, I always felt something funny when watching Burt Ward....

robin1-e1412110954799.jpg

bat-kiss.jpg?w=584

21 hours ago, BSR said:

spacer.png

What a troubled life he ended up having. Why can't people who have everything going for them just be nice?

On 8/1/2020 at 10:15 AM, geoffk said:

I watch Chips now and wonder what I saw in him.

Wow. This doesn't turn you on?

Erik Estrada

Sabine Kö on Twitter: "@LindaCInmala @ErikEstrada @montanagirl_26  @Mel_MK_1983 @StocksSarah @francescaB199 @MissLieschen92 YUMMY YUMMY. SOOO  HOT AND SEXY!!!" / Twitter

Erik Estrada on myCast - Fan Casting Your Favorite Stories

Alecamp23 (@alecamp23) / Twitter

Edited by Unicorn

Way before I hit puberty… David Henesy who played David Collins (and other characters thru time) in the daytime TV series Dark Shadows.

So obsessed… I had my mother buy me the exact same gold turtle neck below and had my father (a barber) cut and style my hair to match his.

image.jpeg.7cf555b444977a54d69299dcfe16110b.jpeg