Euro Cut?

arnie
This topic is 2374 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scarce. All males in European hospitals are left intact, unless it is deemed medically necessary for foreskin to be removed, or unless the parents BOTH desire it. The first uncut cock I ever saw was John Lennon's when he posed naked with Yoko. Since I'm a cut one, I like being in the extreme minority, as in the entire world cut guys are now down into the teens. 800 years from now will be the "last cut man"!

that can't be right, all Muslim males are circumcised & they make up approx 25% of the global male population I believe

I was looking through rent.men and a guy, I dont remember who, but he had a review here in about the last week, said he was "euro cut" Anyone know what that is?

According to one website I found:

Basically, if you look at most North American styles of circumcision you will find that they perform what is often referred to as a 'high and tight' cut. That can be identified by the circumcision scar being an inch or more (sometimes two) up the shaft from the head of the penis. It gives very little skin movement and stimulation of the head has to be done with a well-lubricated hand.

The term "European circumcision" refers to the opposite style, "low and loose". In the UK and many other European countries the scar line is very close to the head of the penis, often around a quarter of an inch (or less) to half an inch from the corona, the rim of the 'helmet'. As a result, many guys can happily masturbate without the need for lubrication as the penis functions very much like an uncircumcised cock, often able to push some of the remaining skin over the rim of the head. In fact, when flaccid it can be very difficult to tell whether some guys have been circumcised or just have their foreskins retracted.

Here's a link with illustrations.

https://www.circumcision-london.co.uk/circumcision-styles/

All Jewish men as well yes

Except in Hasidic or Extreme Orthodox Judaism - Adult male converts are not CUT as adults in America these days! -

A drop of blood is drawn from the "area" or could be Arayan . . .

So it is possible to have uncircumcised male Jews running around the bars and bookstores wearing yamakahs and foreskin.

OY VAT JOY! A nice Jewish Boy with Blond Hair Blue Eyes a lil turned up nose - And a Foreskin hanging down to his knee!

The more I see uncut guys the more I like it, and regret that I was circumcised at birth. No blame to my parents, it's what everybody did in the 60's. I didn't see an uncut cock at all in high school showers. Does anyone have any personal experience with the foreskin restoration kits? They seem to involve tape to slowly stretch the foreskin back over the head. Kind of like braces for your teeth, I guess. I've always wondered, how to you pee if you're wearing that?

Had an encounter with a Latino. When I asked if he was cut or uncut he replied “I’m cut. My parents were progressive Mexicans.” Thought that was a slightly weird response. Maybe a little elitist and even borderline racist.

It's a relatively common response ftom Mexicans who are cut. At least the several that I have run into over the years. I've never had one say it was "progressive" but it generally coincides with being very fair-skinned due to a European parent or grandparent. Mexicans can have a very complicated relationship with skin tone -- just like many other groups.

Except in Hasidic or Extreme Orthodox Judaism - Adult male converts are not CUT as adults in America these days! -

A drop of blood is drawn from the "area" or could be Arayan . . .

So it is possible to have uncircumcised male Jews running around the bars and bookstores wearing yamakahs and foreskin.

OY VAT JOY! A nice Jewish Boy with Blond Hair Blue Eyes a lil turned up nose - And a Foreskin hanging down to his knee!

“a lil turned up nose”? What does that mean?