Straight Couple, Gay Sex

TylerandAce
This topic is 2378 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Many years ago, I knew a straight married couple who lived BDSM all the time. She was the dom, he was the sub. They lived in leather and maintained their dom/sub dynamic all the time. He was an impossibly hot tall bearded biker type. She started making him have sex with other guys, but he was very resistant. I saw him alone in a bar once and was trying to chat him up. He was very uncomfortable, said his wife had ordered him to go in and pick somebody up. I would see them at parties. He wanted to hang on her, but she would order him to circulate and act like a man instead of being such a pussy.

Sounds rather sad to me. Poor guy!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, that was how it seemed to me as well, he was just doing as he was told. I don't play that down at all. As partners they can do what they like. My thoughts about the whole deal relate to you two, not the other protagonists. Just let me lie down while you take advantage of me!!

We'd definitely take any advantage we could get with you!! LOL

Why? He wasn't her victim. He was her slave, by his own choice.

He just sounded sad at what he was doing. That he would have preferred not to. But he loved her. But you're right it was his choice.

Edited by Avalon

We get lots of requests for interesting things, but so many of the straight inquiries end up going nowhere. Being a couple is a little overwhelming for some other couples. This one was different. The girlfriend demanded her man take a nice long session with us. We talked for awhile and got to know each other. Did the whole sex-is-just-sex conversation. Got nice and relaxed and started with a massage. He had a towel over his face most of the time but watched her getting off while he was taking both of us. She gave him instructions. We weren't sure if he finished because he was getting full service from us both, or if he found her excitement and direction that hot. We both actually loved it ourselves.

So, is this the new direction of the feminist movement? Guys getting fucked so their women can get off?

Did you (plural) kiss him?

He just sounded sad at what he was doing. That he would have preferred not to. But he loved her. But you're right it was his choice.

He may have loved her, but that isn't why he was doing these things she ordered him to do that appeared to be against his nature. His nature was to be submissive. Having sex with men at her insistence, even though he wasn't wired that way, was an act of deep submission, and I suspect the two of them found it extremely gratifying.

He may have loved her, but that isn't why he was doing these things she ordered him to do that appeared to be against his nature. His nature was to be submissive. Having sex with men at her insistence, even though he wasn't wired that way, was an act of deep submission, and I suspect the two of them found it extremely gratifying.

Thanks! "Whatever floats your boat". It works for them.

I have a hard time believing that, no matter how submissive he is. I like Tyler and Ace's explanation:

Ha...maybe so. He did seem to enjoy having a hard dick in his ass, that's for sure. But then he wanted permission to like it.

Eh, people get talked into doing things they don't like for a partner all the time. Seems to me it's quite possible he had a line that was different from her line. I wouldn't assume he was happy about it(again, not the guy in the original post, the other guy).

If she "makes" him do it, then he's still straight. It's similar to the sissification fantasy: "Make me dress up like a little girl in a dress and the hair bows!"

Yep...I think there is a plausible deniability on his part. Definitely a way to justify the sex in his head that he would otherwise reject. Also a way for him to justify liking it even though he knows he’s “not supposed to”.