I love a good pun...

samhexum

I've learned I need to read these out loud to fully appreciate them. When reading them silently, I often miss the pun - "her peas" for example.

In some milk-related thread, I mentioned that my post would go "past your eyes" and I didn't get the positive response I damn well deserved, I think for the same reason.

Kevin Slater

I've learned I need to read these out loud to fully appreciate them. When reading them silently, I often miss the pun - "her peas" for example.

In some milk-related thread, I mentioned that my post would go "past your eyes" and I didn't get the positive response I damn well deserved, I think for the same reason.

Kevin Slater

funny!....I did have to say both of those OUT LOUD to get them!.......then I actually LOL'd........simple pleasures......

BigheartedDecentApe-max-1mb.gif

Young Rock

I thought the title meant the show was an offspring of 30 ROCK and 3RD ROCK FROM THE SUN.

sPwgpLj.gif?noredirect

I was wondering if the network was also planning YOUNG DORIS, with both shows sponsored by MyPillow.

tumblr_nt97ndi9Rq1tlb56zo1_500.gif

I hear the network has a show in development called ROLL which they plan on airing in the next time slot, so they can claim they're the hip network of YOUNG ROCK and ROLL.

FrailWaterloggedGartersnake-size_restricted.gif