I'm thinking of going to a bath house / sex club

FrequentMassageGetter
This topic is 2307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Often there is shrinkage on the beach or in public places, so the cockring just insures your package is "front and center".... My days of "public sex are long over... Too old for that shit, and in Trumps America wouldnt want to be caught for public lewdness or indecent exposure. That's why I love the sex clubs. As long as the proprietor "pays off" the law, the place will be safe and protected. Although a club I once attended in NYC got raided, and we were made to leave NAKED into the street in the winter time. That wasnt FUN....

LOL, YUP !!!!!! Lidell's party

hmmm, we may have run into one another - that was an awesome space (while it survived....)

LMFAO, i would have to see your cock to know :p:p:p Yes, loved that space. Now Lidell just has Paddles and the Chelsea space locations, but I dont schlep into the city that often anymore. I stay at my local clubs in Queens.

i'll get back to you on that!

Often there is shrinkage on the beach or in public places, so the cockring just insures your package is "front and center".... My days of "public sex are long over... Too old for that shit, and in Trumps America wouldnt want to be caught for public lewdness or indecent exposure. That's why I love the sex clubs. As long as the proprietor "pays off" the law, the place will be safe and protected. Although a club I once attended in NYC got raided, and we were made to leave NAKED into the street in the winter time. That wasnt FUN....

LOL, YUP !!!!!! Lidell's party

hmmm, we may have run into one another - that was an awesome space (while it survived....)

LMFAO, i would have to see your cock to know :p:p:p Yes, loved that space. Now Lidell just has Paddles and the Chelsea space locations, but I dont schlep into the city that often anymore. I stay at my local clubs in Queens.

i'll get back to you on that!

Y'all know BOZO will be, no doubt, interested in joining.

I don't know why exactly... unless they don't want to draw too much unwanted attention to the place.

I think both of you, @nynakedtop and @jjkrkwood, probably favor the nudie beaches and all-male nudie campgrounds (and Florida has at least three of them) over both bath houses and "clubs". Granted, the extracurricular activities tend to be more discrete at the beaches. If for nothing else, there is a great deal of fashion on display... in C-rings, that is. I never realized how many guys wore them until I visited a "clothing optional" sea shore, not to mention how many different kinds. Often they get so glittery in the sunlight, that guys walking many yards away are giving you unintentional Morse code.

In the south of France there’s a gay nude beach with tons of sex out in the open happening.

these days you'll likely have more fun at a Sex party than a Bathhouse or Sex Club.

Here are the sex parties around Los Angeles:

Menplayla.com

Those usually require an invite. I usually apply to the ads that advertise looking for "Fluffers" for the parties, but its not often they cum around.

The sex clubs in NYC are a bit more agressive, and I usually score multiple times there. The bathouses tend to be a bit more boring these days.

Those usually require an invite. I usually apply to the ads that advertise looking for "Fluffers" for the parties, but its not often they cum around.

The sex clubs in NYC are a bit more agressive, and I usually score multiple times there. The bathouses tend to be a bit more boring these days.

How do you find sex clubs here in NYC?

• 2 months later...

Very interesting thread, I had missed it!

I have been to Bath Houses all over Europe in the late 80's and 90's. Woof, so many orgasms!!

I used to go to East Side Club in NYC in the early 90's, wow that was crazy fun! Then I switched to the West Side Club from the lat 90's until about 10 years ago when it had became more and more boring. And that was it for my bath house life.

I am heading to Atlanta GA to work for a few weeks, of course I have a different age (and body) since I used to be successful in those places, but I guess it would be fun to try again....Anybody has experience with Flex in Atlanta, as I heard good stories?

https://www.flexspas.com/atlanta

What is the difference between a sex club and a bathhouse? No baths?

At a bathhouse you can shower b/w matings. At a sex party* and a sex club you have to make do with a whore's wash in the restroom. At a sex club you have better odds of scoring than at a bathhouse. At a sex party (see links above) you have better odds of scoring than at sex club.

relative to opportunity to fuck: bathhouse < sex club < sex party

*some smaller sex parties are in people's homes and therefore you may be able to shower.

What spa is known for outrageously hot guys?

You can DM me but most guys know about it. It can get out hand and there have been reports of cops there.

As for local sex clubs, I've been adventurous and tried a few. I rarely have any luck -- too unattractive for most I guess.

Funnily enough, I was unemployed for awhile and went to Roman Holiday Venice regularly to kill time and have some human contact. Would rarely ever get any action from anyone (the clientele runs older there but there are also younger guys).

I would be there for hours, be polite (to all in general, and not rude if someone wasnt my type), and get no action. Maybe I give off an unapproachable vibe. I'd joke with the attendant and say "no luck" when leaving. Visit after visit.

Then one day he pulled me aside and was like, "what kind of guys do you like, I'll help you get them." To which I laughed and described a few of the types I liked and he said he'd help me out. He joked and even called me the "crown jewel" because no one comes close to me but I thought he was being too kind and nice after all the money I sunk into the place. He never did follow through lol...

Anyway, anyone in LA fan DM me if they want my impressions or advice.