If you're licking ass or getting your ass licked...

Mocha
This topic is 2429 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

81g7iEEsW3L._SY550_.jpg

Real shit, no bullshit (pun intended). Are you or what do you use to prevent possible parasite infections?

It's come to my attention that a sexual partner had such infection. Fortunately, in addition to medication and herbal remedies, I was able to mitigate the risks of becoming ill. However, just to be safe...I started a course of medicinal and herbal treatment.

I think it's important we talk about these things. Everyone just talks about prep prep prep. But, it's so much more than that. If you or a loved one is eating or getting their ass eaten, it's important to be aware of the risks and treatments and preventatives available.

Unfortunently, at this time...I'm considering taking ass eating off the menu. I don't feel I want to offer that service anymore, unless they are really really cute and I can't resist. And even then, I wouldn't offer that reciprocate or receiving unless I'm on a parasite cleansing regime. But also this can happen in swimming pools, which is another reason to consider it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All about amoebas. It's been around for decades. Been there, had that. A massive does of something at the doctors gets rid of it FAST.... But it's as if your guts are exploding.

Only the great pleasure of eatting a hot ass would make me endure such an uncomfortable cleanse....

You can take anything you want off the menu if you want to try and live risk free, even though risk free doesn't exist in life.

For what it is worth, our digestive system is FILLED with bacteria and other organisms. In fact, we eat many such organisms willingly. Yogurt and cheese are just two examples. They are healthy and desirable and NEED to be there.

One of the dangers of antibiotics is that it makes your digestive system unfriendly to ALL bacteria. Parasite and helpful bacteria alike.

In your GI tract it is a bacteria eat bacteria (dog eat dog) world. When we dose ourselves with stuff that 'cleans' our bodies, we set up our bodies for new bacterial warfare. Often, people get "sick" or "nauseous" from antibiotics and cleansing because the unhealthy ones, the parasites, can take hold first afterwards. BTW - That's part of the reason a prescription is for 10 days. And you shouldn't be on antibiotics forever, because then you risk your body getting hit with "super-bugs" and "drug resistant" forms of various diseases.

Without that dog eat dog battle, the really dangerous versions of the diseases have a higher chance of growing and reproducing.

There is a reason that pic has a warning label that says (a) not evaluated by the FDA, and, (b) not intended to prevent, treat, or, cure any diseases.

Not rimming won't stop these issues. I'm not saying that you shouldn't take an herbal supplement to help your body digest, but you're just going to an extreme in fear. It sounds like an over-reaction and paranoia.

Remind me again why you want to be in this industry?

In addition to parasites, there is a antibacterial-resistant Shigella bacteria finding its way with gay Men ("fecal-oral route"), a few clusters have been ID'd (different cities) and a few guys even died from it in SOCA b/c they didn't seek treatment. So, if you nosh at the spot, then get the trots, get that shit checked out men.

Thanks for raising this topic, @Mocha. I love to rim and have had to deal with various infections as a result. Its important to keep a healthy balance in your digestive tract to fight off the unwanted critters that are sometimes ingested. Various herbs can help in this process. I also think probiotics are helpful. I don't have any hard evidence of this, its just my "gut" feeling.

Get hepatitis vaccines and inspect the ass you're eating. Not sure what the evidence is regarding using probiotics or herbs, but rimming is something of a calculated risk.

In the end, as a provider there are inherent risks. There are ways to mitigate said risks, but if you're a provider, it's just a simple reality.

All about amoebas. It's been around for decades. Been there, had that. A massive does of something at the doctors gets rid of it FAST.... But it's as if your guts are exploding.

Only the great pleasure of eatting a hot ass would make me endure such an uncomfortable cleanse....

What did the doctor gave u to get rid of the amoebas?

Remind me again why you want to be in this industry?

Let's just be clear. Sexual partner didn't necessarily mean "client". This thread was more general referring to free and paid sex. But, since we're already here, might as well use it here. Also, rimming isn't necessarily on the FAQ list. Most guys just want to suck and swallow...or rim me :p. Its more voluntary than necessary...

That said, I confess I lied. I'm not taking rimming off the MENu. I'll just file it under the raw oysters, undercooked eggs and rare steak...along with hotel swimming pools, all of which are done sparingly.

Also, like another poster said...I guess it reminds me to get on a regime. Just like regular std tests. Just like taking your car to get serviced every 7,500 miles, may have to get on a detox every 7.5 guy's asses that are licked.

Also, the herbal remedy thing is being taken along with a doctor-prescribed antibiotic as I was treated preemptively based on the information. I know it's embarrassing to talk about, but at the same time I'm willing to say I'm responsible with my health and risks.

Archived