If you're licking ass or getting your ass licked...

Mocha
This topic is 2435 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As most on the site know, I love rimming. I try to get better and better at it. It really disturbs me to watch vids where the people just don't seem to know how to rim. They think that a good licking is rimming. Ugh! :) Or that it should be for a short time. My goal is always to go long enough so that my partner gets to a place where he is begging to get fucked. :p Or if I am going to bottom to relay what I would hope for in return.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As most on the site know, I love rimming. I try to get better and better at it. It really disturbs me to watch vids where the people just don't seem to know how to rim. They think that a good licking is rimming. Ugh! :) Or that it should be for a short time. My goal is always to go long enough so that my partner gets to a place where he is begging to get fucked. :p Or if I am going to bottom to relay what I would hope for in return.

I like rimming too, but not every ass or every tongue is appropriate to do it to.

Also, inspecting an ass isn't necessarily a pass. I wouldn't lick anything that didn't smell of fresh fruit and wildflowers (or that smell between your balls and thighs) Many of these things have to be seen with high powered microscopes in a lab. Some people probably half ass clean their ass....thus increasing the risk.

I'd say an extra preventative is to spray or wipe hydrogen peroxide (.59 cents at most stores) back there beforehand. It doesn't burn, and doesn't have a bad taste.

Send me the link

Or post it on here...ain't no shame in anybodies game

I know it's embarrassing to talk about

I don't find it embarrassing.

Your posts/statements often go to extremes, in my opinion. You said you were taking it off the menu. I read that as ... you evaluate the risk as unacceptable. Or that you need to regularly stress out digestive system with a flush, which in itself carries other risks and may open yourself up to other digestive issues.

Everything in life (including just shaking someone's hand or sleeping on a bed) carries risk. I just get surprised, given your statements, that you are in this industry when you say you're unwilling to accept the risks associated.

It is just a matter of risk acceptance levels.

I'd say an extra preventative is to spray or wipe hydrogen peroxide (.59 cents at most stores) back there beforehand. It doesn't burn, and doesn't have a bad taste.

Really? You're exaggerating again. Right? You'd bring antiseptic wipes on a date?!?

I thought the idea of this industry was to create an intimate connection and make an experience feel personal. Now you're making it clinical.

I have been eating ass for 30 years now, in three continents, and so far I did not catch anything. And I like to go deep and dive, not just liking the rim. As @quoththeraven said, just inspect the field before going in, and make sure you have all the Hepatitis vaccines.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/06cccafde69c1d67d4be570b1783fcda/tumblr_npnir6svqS1uxf9sro1_250.gif They are coming for you. :)

I have been eating ass for 30 years now, in three continents, and so far I did not catch anything. And I like to go deep and dive, not just liking the rim. As @quoththeraven said, just inspect the field before going in, and make sure you have all the Hepatitis vaccines.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/06cccafde69c1d67d4be570b1783fcda/tumblr_npnir6svqS1uxf9sro1_250.gif They are coming for you. :)

I've never thought of myself as an inter-continental ass-eatter, but now that you brought it up, I guess I am ! I must ADD that to all my social media platforms.... It does have a certain " Cache' ".... :p

As I recall several providers who used to post here said they would allow clients to rim THEM but they would not rim clients for these concerns. And the ones who were a couple would still rim each other and do that in front of clients if they wanted to watch. That's one way to mitigate the risk.

I'd say an extra preventative is to spray or wipe hydrogen peroxide

If the butt hole is too clean, then what's the point?

How erotic is kissing if you can't smell someone's breath? How erotic is licking armpit if it tastes like Irish Spring or Right Guard? How erotic is sucking cock if it tastes like Drakkar Noir? How erotic are any of these things if they are so clean they have no taste and no scent?

Hot sex has a smell and a flavor. It can be messy and it can get nasty. If you're going to be promiscuous and make hot sex your goal, you're going to have to endure the risks. The risks have been around for centuries.

An honest relationship with a doctor who understands your needs is a good thing to have. If you're sexually active, regular blood tests are a smart and healthy investment.

If the butt hole is too clean, then what's the point?

How erotic is kissing if you can't smell someone's breath? How erotic is licking armpit if it tastes like Irish Spring or Right Guard? How erotic is sucking cock if it tastes like Drakkar Noir? How erotic are any of these things if they are so clean they have no taste and no scent?

Hot sex has a smell and a flavor. It can be messy and it can get nasty. If you're going to be promiscuous and make hot sex your goal, you're going to have to endure the risks. The risks have been around for centuries.

An honest relationship with a doctor who understands your needs is a good thing to have. If you're sexually active, regular blood tests are a smart and healthy investment.

I'm kinda on the fence with this comment, cause I've been there when there was "unexpected" taste, and that's something I DONT want to repeat.... In that case, I would have opted for the Irish Spring.

How else does one discover "chemistry" or "compatibility?"

LOL. I am with @jjkrkwood here.

There are a thousand ways of discovering chemistry or compatibility, yours are bot everyone else, nor I should project mines on you.

As a side note, I am a smells person, there are smells that turn me instantly on or suddenly off. A clean dick and a clean ass smell. They do not have to be dirty to invite you with their particular aroma. When they are not clean, the smell is not the same, and it is a turn off for me.

nor I should project mines on you.

I'm not trying to project anything, and nor do I have a scat fetish. Anyone who thinks butthole scent has no relationship to fecal matter is kidding himself.

People use the word "clean," but how "clean" can a butthole really be? One passing of gas and Mr. Clean is outa there. Some people talk about asslicking as if they're doing it to a blowup doll.

I'm not trying to project anything, and nor do I have a scat fetish. Anyone who thinks butthole scent has no relationship to fecal matter is kidding himself.

People use the word "clean," but how "clean" can a butthole really be? One passing of gas and Mr. Clean is outa there. Some people talk about asslicking as if they're doing it to a blowup doll.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/511a9619e2ba98af75a5a8ae0d4795ae/tumblr_o2abew6bCD1tsjzgfo1_540.gif

There are a thousand ways of discovering chemistry or compatibility, yours are bot everyone else, nor I should project mines on you.

As a side note, I am a smells person, there are smells that turn me instantly on or suddenly off. A clean dick and a clean ass smell. They do not have to be dirty to invite you with their particular aroma. When they are not clean, the smell is not the same, and it is a turn off for me.

Well stated, I good not agree more.

I will Boldy state that if his undies look like THIS, it's buyer Beware....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-IvjcKzbP29o/UemiY8hnKRI/AAAAAAACQxQ/nNsPFBLBINM/s1600/Celana+Dalam+Michael+Jackson.jpg

ROFLMFAO

I usually see the same guy and he is always clean. He knows I will return the favor. My advice is to buy Pears soap. No aroma or taste. Lather your middle finger and slide it into your hole while you shower. Gets you really clean and gets your libido going. If you want, put in another finger in just for fun.

Archived