If you could hire...

Bryan Dube
This topic is 1946 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Me too! A fantasy all throughout the 80's for me watching Y&R religiously just to get my "fix" of him on the TV screen. Then, in the mid-90's my dream came true when I met him—by chance—at a Jewish High Holidays service (I kid you not!). Very nice guy. A little thicker (physically) with age which even made him sexier. Family man (even sexier) and charming as could be. Box checked!

Hes gorgeous. Still and gets better with age.

I was curious. If this man is the Tom Hopper to whom you are referring, we're on the same page. :p

3058257a37fbc54a33fc9328e81ad292--tom-hopper-hairy-chest.jpg

No, thats not him, but I like your tastes! The guy I am talking about recently co starred in "I feel pretty"

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj28KjOw_zbAhUIvVkKHZFPC0cQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinterest.com%2Fpin%2F303570831124451606%2F&psig=AOvVaw1GCMT1Y5t_ftZRQGNgmTfy&ust=1530487294505344

Edited by Moe