Hands-free Orgasm. Can Anyone Else?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A month or so ago I reached orgasm while laying out on the deck. I was face down with my dick between the 2 panels of fabric on the lounge chair. There wasn't any friction on my dick, so I wasn't exactly thrusting into anything, but it still didn't feel like a truly hands free orgasm. Today I tried it again, this time on my back. By just focusing on my breathe and caressing my chest, stomach and thighs I came after less than 4 minutes. My dick never got hard the entire time, in fact it actually shrunk up a bit and then got just a bit hard right before I came. I shot a video of it and posted it on my Tumblr. It was a horrible angle, and I hesitated to post it, but felt it might inspire some to see our potential as erotic beings.

Anyone else out there able to do this?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I mention this or not-ok I will since I think I did once before. When I was about 21, I was driving home from eating lunch. Apparently something I had eaten didn't agree with me, and I was seized with an urgent call from nature. I was several miles from home, but I stupidly decided I wanted to be in the privacy and comfort of my own home bathroom. I was clenching (internally) for all I was worth. Right as I arrived home, my sphincter almost involuntarily opened. I didn't know what had happened. But I thankfully made it to the bathroom without an accident. When I dropped my drawers, I found out that I had cum. And that was what had almost precipitated disaster. That's my only hands free experience.

Gman

It was a horrible angle, and I hesitated to post it, but felt it might inspire some to see our potential as erotic beings.

WOW That is so HOT - I think the angle is perfect for what you are doing! AROUSING to see your balls drawing up under your bouncing uncut flaccid cock! Semi when coming!

I knew you were uncut and BIG! Fun to see you flaccid! Awesome cock in both states!!! This is one erection producing video:)

WOW That is so HOT - I think the angle is perfect for what you are doing! AROUSING to see your balls drawing up under your bouncing uncut flaccid cock! Semi when coming!

I knew you were uncut and BIG! Fun to see you flaccid! Awesome cock in both states!!! This is one erection producing video:)

Thanks so much! A friend of mine wants for us to teach a workshop on the concept and exercise.

A month or so ago I reached orgasm while laying out on the deck. I was face down with my dick between the 2 panels of fabric on the lounge chair. There wasn't any friction on my dick, so I wasn't exactly thrusting into anything, but it still didn't feel like a truly hands free orgasm. Today I tried it again, this time on my back. By just focusing on my breathe and caressing my chest, stomach and thighs I came after less than 4 minutes. My dick never got hard the entire time, in fact it actually shrunk up a bit and then got just a bit hard right before I came. I shot a video of it and posted it on my Tumblr. It was a horrible angle, and I hesitated to post it, but felt it might inspire some to see our potential as erotic beings.

Anyone else out there able to do this?

Yep. Going down on a hot guy, I can cum without either me or him touching my dick.

When I was 17, I knew an older gay man who made amateur "physique" photos, which were published in the little black-and-white "physique" magazines that were sold on news stands in Times Square. I was at his house one day when one of his models dropped in unexpectedly. The three of us were sitting, fully clothed, in his living room having a conversation. The model was a super-hot hunk, and I could feel my member becoming aroused just by his presence. Finally, the guy turned to me and gave me a long, flirtatious smile....and I came in my pants. It was hard to hide what had happened, and the model leered with satisfaction at his power to provoke my spontaneous ejaculation.

Apart from wet dreams as a kid, I think my only hands-free orgasm happened when I was in college. I had acquired a reputation as a player, sleeping with lots of girls. So when I met the woman I would eventually marry (in a class together) she at first refused to date me. That was a wake-up call, since I genuinely liked her and was attracted to her. So I made a plea for her to give me a chance, and we dated for a while with the understanding that we'd only have sex when we trusted each other. Even chastely dating made me like her even more. One morning I woke up with a boner and began thinking about her and fantasizing about us having sex, and without touching myself I came. It was not long before we felt the time was right, it was the best sex I had ever had (maybe because I had developed feelings for her), and I never slept with anyone else until long after she died. Since then it's been men only, my 19 year-old self would never have guessed I'd never sleep with another woman after her. (Not saying I never will, but it sure seems like it.)

Edited by BasketBaller

Apart from wet dreams as a kid, I think my only hands-free orgasm happened when I was in college. I had acquired a reputation as a player, sleeping with lots of girls. So when I met the woman I would eventually marry (in a class together) she at first refused to date me. That was a wake-up call, since I genuinely liked her and was attracted to her. So I made a plea for her to give me a chance, and we dated for a while with the understanding that we'd only have sex when we trusted each other. Even chastely dating made me like her even more. One morning I woke up with a boner and began thinking about her and fantasizing about us having sex, and without touching myself I came. It was not long before we felt the time was right, it was the best sex I had ever had (maybe because I had developed feelings for her), and I never slept with anyone else until long after she died. Since then it's been men only, my 19 year-old self would never have guessed I'd never sleep with another woman after her. (Not saying I never will, but it sure seems like it.)

While the balls grow bluer, the heart grows fonder. I'm joking of course, thanks for sharing that touching story. May we all be blessed to share in such great love.