Hands-free Orgasm. Can Anyone Else?

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2274 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest RBmont-real

When it comes to sex, often what is new or unusual in technique is overly idealized/romanticized as the best thing since sliced bread, evidence of a higher order of consciousness. Extended temporal duration, tantricness, the body as the sex organ .... pleasurable rock-hard quickies? It's all subjective. The equalizer is we are all horn-dogs wanting to ensure we are not relegated to substandard access to pleasure.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be looking, not ignoring, nycboi, to discern either desirables' or despicables' gaze pattern. By default, you cannot look straight when you look at either category of guy. Unless you scowl at the despicables who deign to look.

You have to be willing to accept looking unstraight as that is the very core of connecting a gaze with a desirable, irrespective of how isomorphic with you they are in terms of getting caught in a paradoxical bind of their (and your) own making. You seem to be damned if you look and damned if you don't, and perhaps that is reciprocated by your preferred "type".

So let's say 10 desirables this week transcend this dilemma and give you, well, a mild fleeting innocuous look, held back self-preservationally in their imputing to you straight status. What, then, is your next step? I think you have to look straight but act gay to get even remotely close to foreplay. Don't know how to advise pulling that off.

And you have to be willing to treat desirables in a way you don't want to be treated, ie, an assumption of nonstraight or heteroflex orientation. To wink or nod is to risk mortification or annihilation. Even then, you may literally need the guy you potentially like to pull down his panties and bounce his ass in your direction in an unambiguous mating dance.

And the more beyond foreplay you evolve the more gay you look. And so it goes. Must be exhausting.

Erm, these are my thoughts ... you asked.

PS: In most to least order, the tendency to subjectively self-rate, overrated/inflated personal appeal, is: straight, followed by straight-acting gay, followed by all other gay. This suggests your straight friends deduct 1.5-2 full 1-10 scale points and you deduct 1 full point. Erm, then add 0.25 for the latino flavor.

I forgot to add that natural selection has also favored us with built-in erection-busting biochem woody neutralizers eg, type-5 phosphodiesterase, so our dicks don't get swiped by playful sabre-tooth kitties, our seed can remain viable in a nice compact temperature controlled unit, and our tools are not prone to necrotizing priapism that would result in them rotting and dropping by the wayside.

When it comes to sex, often what is new or unusual in technique is overly idealized/romanticized as the best thing since sliced bread, evidence of a higher order of consciousness. Extended temporal duration, tantricness, the body as the sex organ .... pleasurable rock-hard quickies? It's all subjective. The equalizer is we are all horn-dogs wanting to ensure we are not relegated to substandard access to pleasure.

http://www.awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/closedoor.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for starting this thread and posting your very erotic handsfree vids! I can cum handsfree through exercising - hanging from a pull up bar doing leg lifts or balancing myself up on my arms on a chair. You and Tygerscent are right - it's a whole body experience. And same as you, I don't always get hard, but the orgasms can be more intense and longer lasting than if I use my hand. Haven't mastered HFO's just lying on the bed but I'm practicing ;)

Edited by BodandMind

• 5 months later...

Just shot and posted a new hands-free video to Twitter. I had done a shot of Tri-mix earlier, so I'm rock hard this time, which isn't essential, but I think it makes it more fun to watch. Here's a still from the video.

https://s13.postimg.org/5kzkv40pz/B164_DDCA-_C412-4554-_BE93-_EDBCD646_EFBC.jpg

Edited by Guy Fawkes

Just shot and posted a new hands-free video to Twitter. I had done a shot of Tri-mix earlier, so I'm rock hard this time, which isn't essential, but I think it makes it more fun to watch. Here's a still from the video.

https://s13.postimg.org/5kzkv40pz/B164_DDCA-_C412-4554-_BE93-_EDBCD646_EFBC.jpg

One of the many attributes and skills you have that I don’t.

Gman