I'm back...

jeremywalker
This topic is 2499 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A (sorta) desenting voice here. I rather wish you'd go back. Not to prison of course. But to writing. I thoroughly enjoyed your perceptive and often witty posts. Muscular sensualist are not uncommon except perhaps in Minnesota. A person who can think and imagine and express those those thoughts and imaginations is rare indeed.

"Kenwood and the lakes." -- Kipp knows Minnesota. :)

A tribute to Jeremy's return: The mid-series opening of the Mary Tyler Moore Show features numerous shots of Lake of the Isles (winter and summer) and Kenwood. When she throws her hat at the end she is in front of the iconic Dayton's Dept Store. Literally a temple for anyone who is from MN. Sadly it closed last March. Sniff...

Literally a temple for anyone who is from MN

My brother-in-law is from there and he used to fume about Dayton's becoming Hudsons, then Marshall Fields, then...well, I lost track.

When I go to Minneapolis I often make them drive me past the house where they shot the exteriors for Mary's apartment. It's not too far from their house, so I'm not inconveniencing them too much :-)

Hey everyone, I'm back at it. My apologies for not posting sooner and more regularly. I hope all of you are doing well and are enjoying summer to its fullest extent.

Can you post a schedule for upcoming months? Looking forward to hiring you. I've been a big fan of you since you worked for RB years ago. :)

Archived