Best spa in Vegas?

Jamesryan

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2023 at 12:08 PM, Jason Dutch said:

I had no idea there was such a horny spa culture in Vegas. I figured the more explicitly gay bathhouse establishments would fill that need but there's something super hot about the tension and furtive fun one can have in places like these. Thanks for the info

Different clientele. DL, discreet, family men are more inclined to visit video booths and spas rather than full on gay bathhouses.

• 1 month later...

Yup and appears as though a lot of the guys who go to Qua are on the straightish/DL side wanting to see and be around other nude guys. Every time I’ve been to Qua it’s always been a vibe with a handful of studs roaming around. My favorite spot is the shower inside of the steam room as well as the shave room as it allows for subtle showing off and viewing. Encore and Aria also offer great spas but the layout isn’t as great as Qua’s. You’ll see a lot more shorts in Aria and Encore than Qua. From my experience at Qua, you might see a couple of guys who start out with shorts and pretty quickly they come off as they see others and get more comfortable - it’s pretty hot.

Never hooked up in any of them but just going, being nude and being around others nude is enjoyable all in itself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 1:05 PM, Gr8massage said:

Awana Spa & Wellness at Resorts World is a very nice spa and has a masseur worth mentioning. PM for more info if seriously interested. 

PM’ed you! From my experience Resorts World seems to have a younger group of massage therapists. The ones I’ve had at Qua and Mandalay were all much older.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a FYI, went to Qua Spa which is usually the most cruisey of the bunch , and was notified the steam rooms are now under construction and won’t be open for a couple of months. So best to inquire before going here.

1 hour ago, Cubscout13 said:

Just a FYI, went to Qua Spa which is usually the most cruisey of the bunch , and was notified the steam rooms are now under construction and won’t be open for a couple of months. So best to inquire before going here.

They must have heard you guys and decided it was time to begin renovations.