wifebeater shirt fetish

ANDY WILSON
This topic is 2292 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As do I! I have a bunch that have a bit of Lycra® so they are form fitting, but still give you freedom of motion.

I just hate styles that are overly baggy and loose as that feeling bothers me. That's why in a pinch the ribbed A-shirt fits the bill nicely... for those "less formal" occasions. ;)

I like close-fitting tanks and t-shirts. Otherwise, I like nice roomy clothes. I never got over the baggy jeans of the 90s.

It would have been nice if the likeness was someone with a little meat on their bones. Good Lord, he can't weigh more than a buck ten. ;)

Well knowing your good nature I picked a pic of someone who was the exact opposite of your studly self!

I like close-fitting tanks and t-shirts. Otherwise, I like nice roomy clothes. I never got over the baggy jeans of the 90s.

Funny for normal wear I like a Levi 550 jean which is a roomy fit, but if I'm gonna be in a "playful" situation I like the tight fitting 501 with the button fly... the buttons make them work for it! ;) Love the look when they realize that it's not just a quick zip away!

Still, all I usually wear are snug tanks and T-shirt style shirts... I like a V-neck as well. Anything more than that, such as a three button collar shirt, is like a formal affair for me.

Edited by whipped guy

Well knowing your good nature I picked a pic of someone who was the exact opposite of your studly self!

Funny for normal wear I like a Levi 550 jean which is a roomy fit, but if I'm gonna be in a "playful" situation I like the tight fitting 501 with the button fly... the buttons make them work for it! ;) Love the look when they realize that it's not just a quick zip away!

Still, all I usually wear are snug tanks and T shirts style shirts... I like a V-neck as well. Anything more than that, such as a three button collar shirt, is like a formal affair for me.

Exactly what I buy. I buy a size larger than I need because I like a baggy fit.

'

I've got a weakness for the sleeveless t-shirts cut very deeply on the sides; essentially VERY large arm cut-outs that allow a lot of peek-a-boo. Hard not to stare at guys at the gym wearing them. Something like this...

265a1ada1c9103951e1a0f088294e6a6--male-cosplay-cute-guys.jpg

"men cut off muscle shirt" was the most promising google search term I found for this.

'Technically', I think of this as a 'guinea T'. Different from a classic wife-beater.

In America, yes. They're tank tops in the UK. :)

In Australian usage, wife beater is slang for the underwear item, called a vest in the UK and a singlet here, worn as an outer (and only) top garment. A tank top is a similar garment, usually coloured rather than plain white or navy blue, designed to be worn instead of a tee shirt. Such a garment would usually be made of cotton. A sleeveless sweater (or jumper here) is usually made of wool, knitted and worn over a collared shirt. Sleeveless jumpers have been around, and called that, for as long as I can remember, although less common now. Fair Isle patterns were popular in the 40s and 50s.

Anyone know to brand of white tank tops where the bottom is curved like shirt tails as opposed to straight helmed? I used to see it all the time at the gym and wasn't sure if it was a specific brand that was cut that way or the person went to to actual trouble of cutting the curves in the bottom part.

• 1 month later...
Do you have a fetish for getting natural wedgies and picking them out? I would like to hear from people why in the 1970s, with bell bottom jeans and bikini underwear, guys got natural wedgies all the time. Nowadays no one gets them because of the damn boxer briefs. Does anyone remember the 70's when out of place brief lines were the norm and guys often would pick and pick their wedgies out of their rears? Please email me at harnmanhardware@gmail.com

Do you have a fetish for getting natural wedgies and picking them out? I would like to hear from people why in the 1970s, with bell bottom jeans and bikini underwear, guys got natural wedgies all the time. Nowadays no one gets them because of the damn boxer briefs. Does anyone remember the 70's when out of place brief lines were the norm and guys often would pick and pick their wedgies out of their rears? Please email me at harnmanhardware@gmail.com

I want to hear from people older than 55 who used to see tight bellbottom jeans that would wedge up and saw brief and bikini lines and guys often would pick their undies out of their cracks. This was so common and now I never see it thanks to stupid boxerbriefs. If you have a fetish for natural wedgies and picking underwear out from between your crack or used to see what I mentioned above, lease email me at harnimanhardware@gmail.com