Fin Fang Foom Muses On Gym Sex

Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 6943 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You bitches are so predictable. I knew as soon as posted the Post article, the usual suspects would flip their rocks over, brush the creepy crawlers from their tattered sundresses, straighten their skirts, realign the seam of their hose, check their make-up in the cracked compact mirror they got in 1989 free with a $50 purchase of Tea Rose, toss their bleached hair back and sashay into our little cyber-sandbox.

And what did so many of you bark in your smoke-darkened voices? “Ugh! Gay men can’t control themselves at the gym!!”

Pardon me for a moment while I reel from the banality of it all.

Ladies ladies ladies. Gay men have sex at the gym not because they’re gay men. They do it because they are MEN. If straight men could get head in the steamroom from some big-titted blond, gym membership would increase by 10,000%. In fact, business and industry would come to a screeching halt. The Dow would drop 5,000 the first day. The cosmos themselves would be realigned. So get off your high hobby horses girls. This isn’t a “gay” thing.

The only truly annoying thing about steamroom sex is when there is that freak who doesn’t stop for anything. Someone walks into the steamroom, he keeps blowing. Arab homicide bombers charge in, he keeps blowing. His mother comes in asking for him by name, he keeps blowing. These are the guys who fuck it up for everyone else. Like anything in life, there are ways to do things and ways not to do things. When done correctly, gym sex is mighty fun. And those who bitch and moan about it are generally those who clear the room when they enter.

I think a couple of years ago, I did a post about the 10 Rules for Steamroom Sex. If one of you is industrious, you can do a search for it.

And finally………

Jake my love, don’t let these cunts scare you off. Just ignore them. They’re just jealous that they’re not as pretty as you (now that you’re no longer all pumped up like a poisoned dog). Just keep sharing with the class – if I can put up with them, YOU certainly can!

Affectionately yours,

FFF

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChgoBoy

RE: Fin Fang Fool Muses On Gym Sex

Somehow, this post feels like a blatant example of trolling. I could be wrong.

Thanks FFF, my thoughts are exactly with you. Also, just to further the point, I met my partner, who I've been with for 8 years now, in the David Barton steam room.

I remember it like it was yesterday: There we were (I was 25 at the time) parked over the steam pipe, all over each other. Mark looking like Mel Gibson (he used to get chased down the street by little girls wanting an autograph). Just as we were about to blow our loads, the steam pipe, which was right against my leg, flipped on. Mark crawled into my lap, and the pain from the burn sent ome into one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. We started dating a few months later. It's been great ever since.

Now, if any of you Pollyanna bitches got a problem with that, I suggest that: A) You NEVER come see me and B) Save your insults for my face. I'll take care of it in person.

>You bitches are so predictable. I knew as soon as posted the

>Post article, the usual suspects would flip their rocks over,

>brush the creepy crawlers from their tattered sundresses,

>straighten their skirts, realign the seam of their hose, check

>their make-up in the cracked compact mirror they got in 1989

>free with a $50 purchase of Tea Rose, toss their bleached hair

>back and sashay into our little cyber-sandbox.

>

>And what did so many of you bark in your smoke-darkened

>voices? “Ugh! Gay men can’t control themselves at the gym!!”

>

>Pardon me for a moment while I reel from the banality of it

>all.

>

>Ladies ladies ladies. Gay men have sex at the gym not because

>they’re gay men. They do it because they are MEN. If straight

>men could get head in the steamroom from some big-titted

>blond, gym membership would increase by 10,000%. In fact,

>business and industry would come to a screeching halt. The Dow

>would drop 5,000 the first day. The cosmos themselves would be

>realigned. So get off your high hobby horses girls. This isn’t

>a “gay” thing.

>

>The only truly annoying thing about steamroom sex is when

>there is that freak who doesn’t stop for anything. Someone

>walks into the steamroom, he keeps blowing. Arab homicide

>bombers charge in, he keeps blowing. His mother comes in

>asking for him by name, he keeps blowing. These are the guys

>who fuck it up for everyone else. Like anything in life, there

>are ways to do things and ways not to do things. When done

>correctly, gym sex is mighty fun. And those who bitch and moan

>about it are generally those who clear the room when they

>enter.

>

>I think a couple of years ago, I did a post about the 10 Rules

>for Steamroom Sex. If one of you is industrious, you can do a

>search for it.

>

>And finally………

>

>Jake my love, don’t let these cunts scare you off. Just ignore

>them. They’re just jealous that they’re not as pretty as you

>(now that you’re no longer all pumped up like a poisoned dog).

>Just keep sharing with the class – if I can put up with them,

>YOU certainly can!

>

>Affectionately yours,

>

>FFF

>

Guest ChgoBoy

>I remember it like it was yesterday: There we were (I was 25)

That's not to say what other, perhaps offended people might remember it as being....Being so arrogant and self centered never made a contribution to anyone other than your selfish self. I'm so happy it was good for you. My only question is, at what cost to the other's around your selfish, arrogant self?

I don't know, don't give a fuck. Why don't you ask them, bitch?

>>I remember it like it was yesterday: There we were (I was

>25)

>

>That's not to say what other, perhaps offended people might

>remember it as being....Being so arrogant and self centered

>never made a contribution to anyone other than your selfish

>self. I'm so happy it was good for you. My only question is,

>at what cost to the other's around your selfish, arrogant

>self?

>

>Now, if any of you Pollyanna bitches got a problem with that,

>I suggest that: A) You NEVER come see me and B) Save your

>insults for my face. I'll take care of it in person.

>

>

us pollyanna...LOL ...you tinkerbell are the one sucking dick in public thinking it's okay.

you miss punk are just another ass selling alley fag running your mouth.

and what the fuck makes you think anyone would want to come see your likely diseased ass.

if i ever was to pay for sex...it sure as hell wouldn't be with an over the hill queen like you.

>

>You being way out there in the sticks of Kentucky make you

>feel safe? Make sure you look me up next time youre in New

>York City motherfucker.

ummm yea i do feel safe and comfortable in my home state,very nice of you to ask.

although i'm not hardly in the sticks,but it's certainly not the rat infested ghetto you sell your sloppy ass in.

and why the fuck would i want to look you up...i'm not into slumming with trash like you.

>and why the fuck would i want to look you up...i'm not into

>slumming with trash like you.

Yeah, thats what I thought, you big fucking pussy. I'm done here.

You want anymore, come find me...or perhaps I'll find you. We are planning on hitting the Kentucky State Fair this year. I'm willing to bet you are either in Louisville or Lexington.

Good night, punk.

>Am I the only one who gets hard when Jake talks like that?

Somehow, I suspect not!!! }(

But I must say, these two threads and the whole discussion have managed to destroy one of my life-long illusions: that gay men are sophisticated, witty and urbane, with finely-honed senses of humor. Far too many of these postings have demonstrated that there are a LOT of dour, moralizing and humorless queers out there. This is a discovery almost as shattering as finding out that all Jewish mothers AREN'T good cooks!!! (I found that out in high school when it turned out that the mother of one my best friends had perfected a never-fail recipe for turning a perfectly good roasting chicken into pure, unseasoned rubber in 20 minutes flat! My friend's mother, of blessed memory, passed away a year or so ago, and I fervently hope she took that recipe to the grave with her! )

>Far too many of these postings have

>demonstrated that there are a LOT of dour, moralizing and

>humorless queers out there.

You really shouldn't allude to Donnie when his mother has taken away his computer privileges and he's not here to defend himself.

Sympathetically yours,

FFF

you really are a dipshit, i live in peewee valley about 20 miles from louisville...whoa you are the big traveler the "kentucky state fair" wow...how long you have to save your pennies for that world shattering voyage.

what ya gonna do tinkerbell...smack me with your purse,your to fucking old to do much more.

go find some wino to alley fuck your sloppy ass...jeeesshhh what a fag.

Guest ChgoBoy

>>Am I the only one who gets hard when Jake talks like that?

>

>Somehow, I suspect not!!! }(

>

>But I must say, these two threads and the whole discussion

>have managed to destroy one of my life-long illusions: that

>gay men are sophisticated, witty and urbane, with finely-honed

>senses of humor. Far too many of these postings have

>demonstrated that there are a LOT of dour, moralizing and

>humorless queers out there. This is a discovery almost as

>shattering as finding out that all Jewish mothers AREN'T good

>cooks!!! (I found that out in high school when it turned out

>that the mother of one my best friends had perfected a

>never-fail recipe for turning a perfectly good roasting

>chicken into pure, unseasoned rubber in 20 minutes flat! My

>friend's mother, of blessed memory, passed away a year or so

>ago, and I fervently hope she took that recipe to the grave

>with her! )

As trilingual noted, she's retired and is probably far removed from any growth of character gays have made in the past 10 years. What is acceptable behavior to her, is simply the old past of what she knew, slumming for sex wherever and whenever she felt the need. As intelligent as she obviously is, it's sad she has failed to recognize that her johnson, however wrinkled, does not respresent the character of today's gay men. Sure we all love getting it on and off, but those of us that are under 50 recognize that, within society there are community and personal responsibilities to our fellow man. Sure, I could whip out my cock on the 151 bus downtown and jack it off while my fellow man watched in discomfort, but why would I? If I am going to expect respect from the rest of society, then I need to participate in something that respects those of which I expect respect from. Tri, sadly, thinks it all about the moment and fails to get the bigger picture that, it's not all about her. Well thats ok, because as time passes, so does her antiquated beliefs that gays can spew cum wherever and whenever they please, simply because we are "Men" as she states. What a pathetic, barbaric view on life.

well i gotta tell ya...i am so very glad that i nor anyone i know feels that to be "sophisticated,witty and urbane,with finely honed senses of humor" requires one to show a total and complete lack of respect for others by exposing themselves in public whenever and wherever they choose.

civilized people don't do that.

. What a pathetic, barbaric view on life.

sadly it is, life is so much more then sticking your dick in anyone whenever and wherever you want. love,respect and commitment,without some form of those three things life would be meaningless.

>...smack me with your purse,your to fucking old to do much more.

Taylor, you really need to brush up on your English. YOUR is not a correct usage for the contraction "you are". The correct word is "you're". In addition, "to" should be spelled "too".

You're an enjoyable poster. But, the way you massacre the English language is almost criminal. Please, raise your standards to high school level writing. :*

Archived