Southern/Texas Accent

natmas02
This topic is 2550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm surprised that no posts have been made about this when I looked through search - any good recommendations for guys with a southern accent? I'm headed to a few cities in the south (Dallas,Atlanta,Charleston) etc the next few months for work.

I'm surprised that no posts have been made about this when I looked through search - any good recommendations for guys with a southern accent? I'm headed to a few cities in the south (Dallas,Atlanta,Charleston) etc the next few months for work.

Other than an accent what type or qualities are you looking for?

Chizz in Dallas has the cutest Texas country twang. Very cute guy and very nice. I have other things to say if you'd like to PM me.

Archived