New to Toronto, CA and Forum

LoganClark
This topic is 1919 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi gents-

I wanted to introduce myself as I am relatively new to Toronto, ON and brand new to this thread. A client referred me to this forum and it has been incredibly insightful.

Looking forward to participating and sharing my knowledge....if you're ever in Toronto area or in a city I am visiting soon, please reach out as if would be great to connect.

Cheers,

Logan

Hi gents-

I wanted to introduce myself as I am relatively new to Toronto, ON and brand new to this thread. A client referred me to this forum and it has been incredibly insightful.

Looking forward to participating and sharing my knowledge....if you're ever in Toronto area or in a city I am visiting soon, please reach out as if would be great to connect.

Cheers,

Logan

Welcme to the Forum Logan !!!

Be certain to post any southward travel plans! ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Thank you. Where would I do this? Is there an appropriate place?

You can create a signature in which you put a link to your ad. To do so, navigate to the top of the page and look for your Forum name. Place your cursor on your name to display a menu and click on "Signature."

You can create a signature in which you put a link to your ad. To do so, navigate to the top of the page and look for your Forum name. Place your cursor on your name to display a menu and click on "Signature."

Logan has signature with his name and rent.men profile but there's no hotlink from it (you have to copy and paste the text into your browser).

• 2 months later...