Small hiccup of no site access a minute ago???

azdr0710
This topic is 2585 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's been happening to me for the last several days and several times today. I was in the process of a somewhat complicated post and thought that I would loose everything but no problems resulted. Incidentally as usual I was working on my iPad mini 2.using Safari.

So far has only happened to me when on the site with my iPad (last day or 2). Has not happened when using the laptop.

Just now happened with my laptop (about 30 minutes since I shut down the iPad because of it, and went to the laptop).

We're actively blocking the more aggressive ones. All but one are out of China. I've widen the block from the original /24 (256 ip addresses) to /16 (64k addresses)

Either new virus is on the spread or China is being bad boys again.

I have a window watching the mysql error log in real-time. However, at some point I'll need to lay down for a while. I was busy all weekend working on the DR Version 3.

Ya know beating the dead horse with a stick doesn't help.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to beat anything. I was trying to be helpful. Now that I know you're not interested in any further notifications regarding these breaches, I'll just go on about my own business.

Screen shots not helpful unless it's a new one. More useful is a date/timestamp so that I can look it up in the logs. I'm monitoring the log in real time, but I do have to lie down every now and then.

You basically telling someone that their pants are split open over the public address system. Kinda embarrassing.

At this point I've firewalled eight different ip ranges and working on a fail2ban filter to kick these assholes.

Needless to say, I'm not in the best of moods. If I've failed to acknowledge the help it's because I'm tightly focused on solving the problem. Thank-you for your input.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to beat anything. I was trying to be helpful. Now that I know you're not interested in any further notifications regarding these breaches, I'll just go on about my own business.

Archived