A New Way to Combat "Manspreading"

rvwnsd
This topic is 1874 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, full disclosure: I'm a feminist. Completely.

For example: do I believe that woman should get equal pay for equal jobs?

Of course.

Do I believe woman have the right to control their own bodies, including but not limited to the right to an abortion or even sex work as an adult.

Of course.

Did I vote for Hillary?

Of course (I love HRC!).

That notwithstanding, below is a link to a recent documentary by a feminist, the female filmmaker Cassie Jaye, on the "Men's Rights Movements".

If you have never read nor heard an in depth discussion of what the Men's Rights Movement is about, this documentary, The Red Pill is an excellent start. Ms Jaye provides an articulate, intelligent, and an in depth exposition of this movement, a movement that is highly misunderstood, underreported, and frequently (and sadly) maligned. What's really sad is many men don't know enough about the Mens Rights Movement.

I strongly suspect some of you in this forum would be impressed with what you see.

And might change a few personal views on a the equality movement, for both sexes.

I encourage all of you to see it. It's available online.

And come back to us with your thoughts.

Hugs, kisses, and protected sex to all,

Josh

PS: Special invites to the movie:

Juan Vancouver

Quotetheraven

http://theredpillmovie.com

With respect, having a dick makes you a man, but it doesn't make you an alpha. I'm glad things are working out with your wife, dumb female shit notwithstanding.

Are you an evangelical, or did you grow up in an evangelical household?

Lol your incorrect lol...bought me a smile thanks

My man, I am in all earnestness trying to respond as an adult, but of course... you are only giving me an emotional name-calling attack with very little information to address.

I am assuming you are loosely paraphrasing me but hard as I try, I can't find where you could have thought I am saying "Yuck to women yet I may say gorse(SIC)".

I am at a loss.

Could you please post a direct quote of me saying Yuck to women but I might say gorse? I am not even sure what is it that you think I said. Only when I read what you are talking about will I be able to either explain what I wrote, make an apology or stand by it.

How intensively intent you seem to be on categorically state I am gay, not bi... almost as if by asserting that, you could incontrovertibly make a clear assessment of my moral worth.

Trying to equate heterosexuality as a clear proof of moral superiority in a mainly gay website...

Yeah, someone does sound like a four year old.

Gay people are fine sir and you dont seem to understand i love gay people but at the end of the day your a man and i personaly reject your argument on its face because you know nothing you talk about and only a divorced man or married man with age will understand what i speak of and for that i take away your man card you mangina

First, full disclosure: I'm a feminist. Completely.

For example: do I believe that woman should get equal pay for equal jobs?

Of course.

Do I believe woman have the right to control their own bodies, including but not limited to the right to an abortion or even sex work as an adult.

Of course.

Did I vote for Hillary?

Of course (I love HRC!).

That notwithstanding, below is a link to a recent documentary by a feminist, the female filmmaker Cassie Jaye, on the "Men's Rights Movements".

If you have never read nor heard an in depth discussion of what the Men's Rights Movement is about, this documentary, The Red Pill is an excellent start. Ms Jaye provides an articulate, intelligent, and an in depth exposition of this movement, a movement that is highly misunderstood, underreported, and frequently (and sadly) maligned. What's really sad is many men don't know enough about the Mens Rights Movement.

I strongly suspect some of you in this forum would be impressed with what you see.

And might change a few personal views on a the equality movement, for both sexes.

I encourage all of you to see it. It's available online.

And come back to us with your thoughts.

Hugs, kisses, and protected sex to all,

Josh

PS: Special invites to the movie:

Juan Vancouver

Quotetheraven

http://theredpillmovie.com

Thank you I have been dying to see this movie and we are the opposite of what is going on...I am shocked and thank you for putting this up i dont want to put wemon down at all but men dont seem to see what the hell is going on to allot of men and even though none of this stuff has happened to me i feel for every man that it has and i am standing for them

I confess I did not watch the movie, but all this whining reminds me of Whites complaining about reversed racism.

Lord that takes the cake ugh...i think everyone is allowed to have an opinion blacks and whites and i want to listen to both and think both have marret and its unfair just to brush any thought aside.

Lord that takes the cake ugh...i think everyone is allowed to have an opinion blacks and whites and i want to listen to both and think both have marret and its unfair just to brush any thought aside.

I never questioned anyone's right to have an opinion, or to be a racist or a bigot. But as I said before, they need to man up and accept to be called a racist or a bigot. One thing is fighting for your rights, and another whining because you are losing your privileges.

I never questioned anyone's right to have an opinion, or to be a racist or a bigot. But as I said before, they need to man up and accept to be called a racist or a bigot. One thing is fighting for your rights, and another whining because you are losing your privileges.

I think sir then you need to accept the fact that your being obtuse and the fact that you admit you haven't watched the film about men's rights yet in the same sentence lump the idea with whites and reverse racism as if you have a complete picture on the subject matter...yet you dont, when you say people need to man up...my question is why dont you take that advice and man up your self in that way before you cast judgment because frankly I appreciate everyone's thoughts and im not here saying you are wrong absolutely and in fact there is merrit to both sides of any argument however you seem to think one side is always wright or wrong no matter the subject matter and that is very ignorant.

Lol your incorrect lol...bought me a smile thanks

What's incorrect? That being a man doesn't make you an alpha or that you've spent time around evangelicals? Writing clearly is masculine behavior.

And yes, I know your views are inconsistent with those of evangelicals, which is why I was surprised that you used evangelical language.

Gay people are fine sir and you dont seem to understand i love gay people but at the end of the day your a man and i personaly reject your argument on its face because you know nothing you talk about and only a divorced man or married man with age will understand what i speak of and for that i take away your man card you mangina

LOL. Juan has posted that he used to take female clients--and had a fair number of them. (Juan, feel free to correct if I'm wrong.)

As for the bolded portion, much of the MGTOW movement consists of men who have never been married. Are they manginas too?

Thank you I have been dying to see this movie and we are the opposite of what is going on...I am shocked and thank you for putting this up i dont want to put wemon down at all but men dont seem to see what the hell is going on to allot of men and even though none of this stuff has happened to me i feel for every man that it has and i am standing for them

Watch it anytime for $4.99.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Pill-Cassie-Jaye/dp/B06XGY67WQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491674212&sr=8-1&keywords=red+pill+movie

I watched the trailer and saw nothing new. Am I supposed to be surprised that most workplace fatalities are men or that many men lose a large chunk of their assets when they divorce.

Also, the movie isn't particularly well done, which I assume is why it never found a distributor.

What's incorrect? That being a man doesn't make you an alpha or that you've spent time around evangelicals? Writing clearly is masculine behavior.

And yes, I know your views are inconsistent with those of evangelicals, which is why I was surprised that you used evangelical language.

LOL. Juan has posted that he used to take female clients--and had a fair number of them. (Juan, feel free to correct if I'm wrong.)

As for the bolded portion, much of the MGTOW movement consists of men who have never been married. Are they manginas too?

I would like to think spending time with a female client is different than being in a relationship with them also i think the men in mgtow are mixed but my hope would be more and more would refuse to get married.

Watch it anytime for $4.99.

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Pill-Cassie-Jaye/dp/B06XGY67WQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491674212&sr=8-1&keywords=red+pill+movie

I watched the trailer and saw nothing new. Am I supposed to be surprised that most workplace fatalities are men or that many men lose a large chunk of their assets when they divorce.

Also, the movie isn't particularly well done, which I assume is why it never found a distributor.

How would you know you only watched a trailer and i think its a bit unfair to judge a movie on that alone...maybe you reach all your conclusions this fast.

How would you know you only watched a trailer and i think its a bit unfair to judge a movie on that alone...maybe you reach all your conclusions this fast.

I read a flattering review by a libertarian that summarizes most of the arguments. Yeah, I get that the court system sometimes discriminates against fathers. I don't need to pay $4.99 to learn that. If you MRAs were focused on correcting these issues, I'd be more sympathetic.

In the real world, the manosphere sees men as hypergamous whores who need to be controlled by men. MGTOW_tx, you made both of these points yourself. You called women whores and said that you need to put your foot down by telling your wife you're the man with the penis.

also i think the men in mgtow are mixed but my hope would be more and more would refuse to get married.

So you're supporting straight men's decisions not to have relationships with women. Yet you call Juan a "mangina" for doing just that, simply because his beliefs about women are different from yours.

Edited by FreshFluff

I love how broad is your range... almost as broad as Meryl Streep's!

Not a boring moment with you!

Please don't "love" anything about what I say . But thanks for the "almost" equalization to Meryl. I enjoy her work, you don't??

You're not all-knowing as much as you think, Il Papa. Communicants, the partakers of the wafer, are growing weary after so many years. So many...........

Another papal edict will be forthcoming, no doubt.

Again, my dear, Good Grief.

Edited by Good Grief

I love how broad is your range... almost as broad as Meryl Streep's!

Not a boring moment with you!

Please don't "love" anything about what I say . But thanks for the "almost" equalization to Meryl. I enjoy her work, you don't??

You're not all-knowing as much as you think, Il Papa. Communicants, the partakers of the wafer, are growing weary after so many years. So many...........

Edited by Good Grief

Like:

www.foolscouts.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/papal_bull-286x300.jpg

Like:

www.foolscouts.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/papal_bull-286x300.jpg