Tarek and Christina

Charlie

On 1/19/2017 at 3:36 PM, Charlie said:

I haven't felt so emotionally violated since Lucy and Desi split. How can I go on believing in HGTV (my substitute for organized religion)?

I know this will break your heart, but I expected the final show to end with these two crazy kids realizing they were made for each other and deciding to get back together, but alas...  (hey- if Ben & JLo can make love work the second time around, so can T&C.)

On 1/19/2017 at 9:03 PM, rvwnsd said:

Just think about giving/receiving an escrow deposit to/from the Property Brothers and you will be fine.

I watched the first part of Leslie Jordan's appearance on CELEBRITY IOU, and he was as enjoyable as you'd have expected.  I also watched the first half of Terry Crews' episode.  The highlight was when he and Drew had a shirtless Jackhammering contest.  I think the last time Drew's torso got any sun was in 2012.

On 1/19/2017 at 8:07 PM, bobchitown said:

Tarek always gave me the willies.

You wish he gave you his willy.

On 1/20/2017 at 1:22 AM, sync said:

Me too, and I don't know why.

Or maybe it was you who wished he gave you his willy.

On 4/6/2021 at 12:01 PM, BtmBearDad said:

They just come across, at least to me, as shady.  That, and nearly all their houses look the same - same colours, tiles, staging, etc.. They’re better than the Bible-thumpers in Waco, but there are better home reno shows, with better looking hosts to watch.

They talked about their evolving style choices as the years went on... and on... and on...

On 4/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, Topseed said:

If I had to wake up and listen to her flat nasal voice I’d chew off my arm.

And he doesn’t strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

As Patrick Swayze once famously said,

Ditto-ditto GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

On 4/6/2021 at 7:22 PM, Kippy said:

You know that Tarek is still nailing Christina!

I think only if he had a nail gun at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

Christina Haack shared a “Self-Care Saturday” post via Instagram over the weekend, which showed her listening to a meditation podcast while receiving photon LED light therapy on her face.

“Been super exhausted lately so [I’m] on a kick to get back into my body. I’ve had some unexplained health stuff for years, and now I’m considering the thought that this could be breast implant related,” Haack, 39, wrote in part.

“Does anyone else have any experience with this subject?” she asked. “I’m curious on all the ladies take on this.”

The HGTV star went on to name her extensive list of health struggles, which includes inflammation, Hashimoto’s disease, Raynaud’s syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome, unexplained skin rashes, joint and muscle pain, dry eyes, acid reflux, brain fog, swollen lymph nodes and adrenal fatigue.

“For now just working on detoxing and positive mind set,” she concluded the post.

spacer.png

spacer.png

all this time I thought she was a natural beauty

On 1/19/2017 at 3:36 PM, Charlie said:

I haven't felt so emotionally violated since Lucy and Desi split. How can I go on believing in HGTV (my substitute for organized religion)?

On 1/19/2017 at 9:03 PM, rvwnsd said:

Just think about giving/receiving an escrow deposit to/from the Property Brothers and you will be fine.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, cany10011 said:

She reminds me of a glorified stripper. I've lost interest in this show. Prefer Property Brothers.

Christina Haack learned she has mercury and lead poisoning after experiencing “some unexplained health stuff for years.”

The “Flip or Flop” alum revealed on Thursday that her test results might stem from all the years she spent renovating old houses.

“My scan said I have mercury and lead poisoning,” the 39-year-old wrote on her Instagram Story. “Most likely from all the gross houses I’ve been in (all the bad flips).”

The tests also indicated that she has “small intestine bacteria overgrowth.”

“So we are first detoxing all of this through herbs and IVs and then [we’ll] see how I feel and tackle implants,” she continued.