411 on TopTierTop in DC

Bostonian
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is everybody in Australia as savvy, practical, friendly, analytical, well-spoken, and easy-going as you??!!

There is so much I don't know and so much I don't understand/ I do these things better than some Aussies, many Aussies to them better than me. Also, I've said my share of things some others haven't liked.

I really appreciate the kind way you always respond/participate in here. Much respect for you.

You're very kind.

This is all just so much verbal/written B.S. It would seem to me that the easiest thing for you, TopTierTop, to do is simply state "clearly" in your ad what you are willing to do and what you are not willing to do with old farts like me (76). All this maybe I will and maybe I won't is nonsense and a real bore.

This is all just so much verbal/written B.S. It would seem to me that the easiest thing for you, TopTierTop, to do is simply state "clearly" in your ad what you are willing to do and what you are not willing to do with old farts like me (76). All this maybe I will and maybe I won't is nonsense and a real bore.

I empathize very much with the aggressive tone. With everything that is going on in our world right now, I am feeling pretty frustrated myself.

Epigonos is totally correct in deciphering toptier's buzz-terms. The guy speaks of only marketing to certain types, or of wanting to hook up only with certain types whom he can satisfy (for their own good). As if we all can't figure out that he rents himself out to only the less fat, less wrinkled, less old. A few of those kiss up to him, thinking they are exceptions. Dream on. Don't insult the rest of us.

Epigonos is totally correct in deciphering toptier's buzz-terms. The guy speaks of only marketing to certain types, or of wanting to hook up only with certain types whom he can satisfy (for their own good). As if we all can't figure out that he rents himself out to only the less fat, less wrinkled, less old. A few of those kiss up to him, thinking they are exceptions. Dream on. Don't insult the rest of us.

I certainly respect your individual right to interpret how I operate in whatever way makes sense to you. I'm just not sure how you came to a definitive conclusions that I have bad intentions towards or have ever intentionally offended anyone, and therefore am worthy of public scorn. I am not your enemy, and please don't mistake other people's kindness for "kissing up." MY assumption is that the reason they are kind to me is that they are kind people.

My previous posting never said anything about "bad intentions" or intentionally offending anyone. My posting was only about weeding through the cloudiness of the repeated buzz-terms (which are insulting).

I am trying to avoid having to tell any individual that their age is an issue when they want to do something I don't think I can do, but the reality is there are probably some potential clients outside my age range

If they are old (by your definition), you are not going to rent yourself out. Just say it. No old. No fat. No wrinkled. No farts. Just say it.

My previous posting never said anything about "bad intentions" or intentionally offending anyone. My posting was only about weeding through the cloudiness of the repeated buzz-terms (which are insulting).

I am trying to avoid having to tell any individual that their age is an issue when they want to do something I don't think I can do, but the reality is there are probably some potential clients outside my age range

If they are old (by your definition), you are not going to rent yourself out. Just say it. No old. No fat. No wrinkled. No farts. Just say it.

Sorry. I can get down in the mud with you on this. I'm going to have to continue with just responding in the kindest manner possible. Rude and insulting language is never going to be my thing. I do my best to represent myself in the best way I know how. If I am failing in your eyes, that's unfortunate.

he did that earlier and got yelled at for it......

damned if you do, damned if you don't

Yup! I realize though that people create images in their mind of who they think someone is, and it is not ME they are attacking. That's why I never take it personally or lose my cool. I also know I hate it when I feel angry or bitter and lose the ability to be kind, so I am sure they are not enjoying it either.

Yup! I realize though that people create images in their mind of who they think someone is, and it is not ME they are attacking. That's why I never take it personally or lose my cool. I also know I hate it when I feel angry or bitter and lose the ability to be kind, so I am sure they are not enjoying it either.

I told you that you didn't have to answer that. You were going to walk on a landmine no matter which way you answered. Although, I do like a little drama time to time. ;)

I told you that you didn't have to answer that. You were going to walk on a landmine no matter which way you answered. Although, I do like a little drama time to time. ;)

Sure. Me too. And hell, every time someone posts on this thread, I go right back to the top of the list of threads. I'm not complaining about that! ;)

Not to mention denying us TOP men, the pleasure of your well regarded company. Well at least not fully able to enjoy the full extent of your company ! ha

As a bottom guy, I'm glad I get the full experience. He is definitely worth it. I'm surprised at some of the negativity here. Sad...

I am a passionate top myself (as well as an older but in-shape gentleman), so I probably shall never meet Top Tier, but I must say that I like his attitude, even if it means I am probably out of luck as a potential client.

Specifically, I like the fact that Top Tier is forthright about his limitations as a service provider and refuses to get nasty/ad hominem when some posters snidely dismiss his approach. Indeed, I find Top Tier's attitude the kind of masculine attitude that really turns me on.

As others have said, calm responsiveness has kept his thread near the "top" of the Message Board, and I am happy to play along with such a marketing strategy. Bravo!

I am a passionate top myself (as well as an older but in-shape gentleman), so I probably shall never meet Top Tier, but I must say that I like his attitude, even if it means I am probably out of luck as a potential client.

Specifically, I like the fact that Top Tier is forthright about his limitations as a service provider and refuses to get nasty/ad hominem when some posters snidely dismiss his approach. Indeed, I find Top Tier's attitude the kind of masculine attitude that really turns me on.

As others have said, calm responsiveness has kept his thread near the "top" of the Message Board, and I am happy to play along with such a marketing strategy. Bravo!

I agree....not only is this young man visually appealing, his confident attitude is a big turn on to me.

+1 His masculine, gentleman's attitude certainly got my attention.

Archived