411 on TopTierTop in DC

Bostonian
This topic is 2444 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just submitted a review on this amazing man https://rentmen.com/TopTierTop and wanted to share with you guys how awesome he is. Not only is he a very handsome, well built guy but he's super friendly and very professional and dependable. And, oh yes, he very much lives up to his nickname! The absolute best I've been with. Can't say enough good things about him!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just submitted a review on this amazing man https://rentmen.com/TopTierTop and wanted to share with you guys how awesome he is. Not only is he a very handsome, well built guy but he's super friendly and very professional and dependable. And, oh yes, he very much lives up to his nickname! The absolute best I've been with. Can't say enough good things about him!

Thanks, amigo! Glad we could meet in NYC. As you know, I go there regularly, so see you soon!

Just submitted a review

was your review to RM?....as most of us know by now, your review may not appear for months, if at all, if it was a daddysreview....."just sayin"'......but thanks for your note....the Deli and PMs may become the only way we can offer comments for now

was your review to RM?....as most of us know by now, your review may not appear for months, if at all, if it was a daddysreview....."just sayin"'......but thanks for your note....the Deli and PMs may become the only way we can offer comments for now

It was a daddysreview... I asked him to forward a copy of it to me so that I could at least paste it to my RM profile. It appears there now.

Does this mean you've lifted your age restriction? Nothing wrong with that btw. Most of us do.

Well, let's put it this way... I am refining what my meaning is in regards to any age limitation. The current evolution is that it depends on what the client is looking to do specifically, and whether I think I can fulfill that. I won't take any client that I do not feel 100% sure will be totally satisfied... and age and interests/expectations can play a part in that. I am trying to avoid having to tell any individual that their age is an issue when they want to do something I don't think I can do, but the reality is there are probably some potential clients outside my age range who want to do things I would be willing to do. Besides... I am always happy to at least chat with anyone who has nice things to say about me. ;)

I mis-spoke slightly. I meant that people here are more than happy to chat with you, and you seem happy to chat with them even if they don't precisely fit your age range. Whether you might meet is a separate question.

Yes. That is true, and would be just as true if I received a message by text. I'm definitely not the "if I ain't making money on you, you ain't worth my time" type.

Well, let's put it this way..I am trying to avoid having to tell any individual that their age is an issue when they want to do something I don't think I can do, .

So in other words, say I'm 76 and I want to french kiss you all night. That's probably not gonna happen. You don't have to answer that. I'm just getting a kick out of the Butt hurt drama from some people here. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived