411 on TopTierTop in DC

Bostonian
This topic is 2459 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
toptiertop have you ever bottomed before, many people have said you have a nice juicy booty so why aren't you using all your ASSets to their maximum potential :eek::oops::D:p;)

Well... I would say that the reason my clients are as satisfied with me as they are is because the things I offer are the things that come naturally to me. They are things I like and have a natural and unique talent for. And while, my ass tends to play a big part in almost all of the encounters I have, it is not as a bottom. I actually think it would have a negative effect if I were versatile and promoted myself as such. My impression is that one the reason my clients go for me is because I am a top, and if I were versatile it would not be as much of a turn on to them. So.... I would end up with more encounters that I do not enjoy at all, would be creating an image that is not accurate, and in the process be less interesting to the very clientele I do want to attract.

In other words, maybe someday. haha!

Jokes aside, I would never encourage anyone to set up a meeting with me under false pretenses. Anyone of any age who is interested in me for any reason is welcome to chat with me if he thinks there is a possibility I would be able to offer something he would be interested in doing with me. Experience just tells me that men between 40 and 60 are the best match for ALL of the things I am into sexually. In fact, most recently the guys who I have concluded would not be a good match were too young (in their 30s), not too old.

Or they were to fat

I find it absolutely believable that this threat has gone on as long as it has. Frankly I, speaking only for myself, think it is time and more to give it a serious rest.

Quick! Send us your address so we can call the cops! Someone must be holding a gun to your head making you read threads you've grown bored with. :confused:

Archived