David Spade in terrible accident

purplekow
This topic is 1472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 years later...
Though his Range Rover was destroyed in a three car accident. David Spade is doing well in a Las Angeles Hospital. His career, however, is still dead.

Perhaps unfortunately in these circumstances, I share purplekow's curmudgeonly views here. I do hope Mr. Spade is ok and recovers fast. However, no, I've never ever been a fan of his work. C'est la vie.

I'm glad he is doing well.....and happy that his career is still dead.

well, at least Land Rovers are a dime-a-dozen in West LA

I'm mourning the cancellation of LIGHTS OUT WITH DAVID SPADE. It was an often-hilarious look at pop culture news of the day, with Spade joined by (usually) 3 guest comedians. If you want to bust a gut laughing, some episodes are still on demand, and episode #100 was the best episode. HYSTERICAL!

Josh Wolf was my favorite guest:

Edited by samhexum

He was an answer on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire tonight. Jane Fonda had a question as to which one of the following people did not play Colonel Sanders in a KFC commercial. Norm MacDonald. Rob Lowe George Hamilton David Spade. Jane did not know who Norm MacDonald was but did get the answer of David Spade, who she did not question who he was. So Spade is up one in the Q rating war with Norm MacDonald. Jimmy Kimmel who is hosting this brief reboot dropped that MacDonald was the celebrity who had won the most money on Celebrity Millionaire, which was $500000.. I believe. Jane herself could have had a $500000 question if she trusted her Phone A Friend and answered that it was Lima Peru not Reykjavek Iceland that was in the same time zone as NYC. She decided to walk with 125000 for her charity.

He was an answer on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire tonight. Jane Fonda had a question as to which one of the following people did not play Colonel Sanders in a KFC commercial. Norm MacDonald. Rob Lowe George Hamilton David Spade. Jane did not know who Norm MacDonald was but did get the answer of David Spade, who she did not question who he was. So Spade is up one in the Q rating war with Norm MacDonald. Jimmy Kimmel who is hosting this brief reboot dropped that MacDonald was the celebrity who had won the most money on Celebrity Millionaire, which was $500000.. I believe. Jane herself could have had a $500000 question if she trusted her Phone A Friend and answered that it was Lima Peru not Reykjavek Iceland that was in the same time zone as NYC. She decided to walk with 125000 for her charity.