NYC - help me pick 2

canucknick
This topic is 2697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys --

I'm going to be in NYC next week for about 10 days. It may be my last trip for a long while, so I've decided to splurge. I would like to see some of the men that I've been wondering about. Most of the guys I went to see when I visited NYC more regularly have moved on -- although I know I will try to see Eli if I can, because I always enjoyed our sessions.

But here are the other guys I'm considering:

masseurfinder.com/members/troynyc.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/marcofromspain.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/muscledmassage.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/ryancmt.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/tonysmith.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/joshuainny.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/magichands26.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/guynextdoornyc1.shtml

I've been doing my research, and some of these guys have had some things said against them, but for whatever reason they've stayed on the list. Obviously I like muscular guys, hairy or not, but basically I want to have an experience with a type of guy that I don't normally have. HE is a must, and some level of interaction -- whether or not it goes all the way -- is desired. I'm average-looking, 44, 5'11", hairy chest, good shape but not muscled, 160 lbs...if that makes a difference.

Any advice would be welcome. from personal knowledge, to what time of day is best to book a massage with one or two of these guys. If the details can't be made public, feel free to PM me.

Many thanks in advance, guys. I appreciate this forum so much.

Nick

Hi guys --

I'm going to be in NYC next week for about 10 days. It may be my last trip for a long while, so I've decided to splurge. I would like to see some of the men that I've been wondering about. Most of the guys I went to see when I visited NYC more regularly have moved on -- although I know I will try to see Eli if I can, because I always enjoyed our sessions.

But here are the other guys I'm considering:

masseurfinder.com/members/troynyc.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/marcofromspain.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/muscledmassage.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/ryancmt.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/tonysmith.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/joshuainny.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/magichands26.shtml

masseurfinder.com/members/guynextdoornyc1.shtml

I've been doing my research, and some of these guys have had some things said against them, but for whatever reason they've stayed on the list. Obviously I like muscular guys, hairy or not, but basically I want to have an experience with a type of guy that I don't normally have. HE is a must, and some level of interaction -- whether or not it goes all the way -- is desired. I'm average-looking, 44, 5'11", hairy chest, good shape but not muscled, 160 lbs...if that makes a difference.

Any advice would be welcome. from personal knowledge, to what time of day is best to book a massage with one or two of these guys. If the details can't be made public, feel free to PM me.

Many thanks in advance, guys. I appreciate this forum so much.

Nick

It would have been a lot easier if you posted each of the names as a link.

America Will Be Great Again

59 days to go

Bozo

Thanks for your help guys. Just so you don't think I'm being lazy, I have read all the reviews and discussions I could find about these guys. I was just hoping if I put it out there, that someone might be able to provide some new info, or that someone who may have experience with a couple of these guys might help me choose.

But I appreciate all the input. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an amazing massage by Tony. Literally nothing to complain about. Very easy to set up the appointment by text. His apartment is way uptown, but steps away from A/C train. He is ridiculously good looking and sweet, English not great but communicated fine, and the massage was relaxing and also very sensual and stimulating. Highly recommended.

Archived