Scruff "grey" bullet meaning

rocky
This topic is 2756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi and happy thanksgiving. Anyone use scruff now and again and know what the different color bullets mean on a guys picture. Green usually means on line, yellow means not but I've had some "grey" bullets on guys I contact and can't figure out what that means, any thoughts? Thanks

Hi and happy thanksgiving. Anyone use scruff now and again and know what the different color bullets mean on a guys picture. Green usually means on line, yellow means not but I've had some "grey" bullets on guys I contact and can't figure out what that means, any thoughts? Thanks

"Active more than 24 hours ago" according to the Scruff icon guide: https://support.scruff.com/hc/en-us/articles/213156678-Icon-Guide

If I remember the old hanky color code correctly, grey meant "bondage fetish." (Does anyone use hankies for signals anymore?)

I see guys with colored hankies in their back pockets, and I hope they are sporting them because they know what they mean. They're not as pervasive as they were years ago.

There was a terminally-cute practice that enjoyed a moment of popularity years ago, where guys that were into vanilla sex sported little teddy bears in their back pockets.

Archived